Chapter 94

There standing in the room were seven scientists hovering over the body of Hoppy helping the green bunny on a stretcher. Hearing the gasp from the critters behind them the scientists all turned their head towards the critters in shock. "What are you all doing here?" one scientist said pointing accusingly at the critters in front of them. "We were checking on our friend.. what happened?!" yelled Dogday. "Nothing happened, Theo gas them" the scientist was looking directly at Catnap. "What..? Why would I gas them?" he asked confused. "Because we said so, NOW DO IT!" screamed the scientist scaring Catnap who released his poppy gas on all his friends. "Catna.. why?" asked Dogday as he fell to the floor with the rest of the critters sound asleep.

Catnap had tears in his eyes as he watched the scientists take his friends. One by one after taking Hoppy's body away on the stretcher, the scientists took each of the critters home, and replaced each of the pictures around everyone's home. They took time editing Hoppy out of them, and making them look as if they never existed. "Don't worry Theo, Hoppy will be back good as new very soon" the one scientist said gently petting Catnap "just be silent about this though, I'd hate to see you fall like Hoppy" the scientist then walks away with the others. Catnap walked to his own house deep in thought.

Bobby felt uneasy as she watched the scientist with her friends, and a stretcher come out of Hoppy's home. She made sure Alya and Angel weren't watching, they were playing a game of cards as Sunshine and Moonlight were asleep on the couch. Bobby's fingers traced the scratch marks on her window, she couldn't feel them since they were on the opposite side, but her heart hurt every time she looked at them. As she got up to make some food a knock was heard at the door. She sighed knowing it was the scientist, she went to go answer it until red poppy gas started to seep in from the vents knocking out Alya, Angel, Sunshine, and Moonlight, Bobby was last to fall asleep, but the door was forcefully opened as three scientists made their way inside replacing pictures with edited ones, taking Alya and Angel with them, and leaving Bobby to fall asleep seeing the scientists close the door with Alya and Angel in their arms. "No..." she said as everything went black.