Chapter 47

"Alrighty, we're home!" Dogday let Alya slide down onto the ground. Catnap did the same for Angel as the kids ran into Dogday's house. "They're practically our kids at this point" pointed out Catnap. "That's because they are" said Dogday confidently as he and Catnap walked into the house.

Dogday and Catnap started to get ready for the big sleepover. Everyone was invited to it, Huggy Wuggy, Boxy Boo, Mommy Longlegs, and even Bunzo Bunny were allowed to come as well. "I hope they all make it" Dogday said smiling towards Catnap as he brought down blankets and pillows for everyone. "I'm sure they will, just got to be patient puppy" the cat smiled noticing his friend very bouncy and full of the spark he was missing the past few days of being sick. He missed seeing a happy-go-lucky leader and friend. "Finish up your homework, and you both can join the sleepover tonight" Catnap reminded both Alya and Angel in the kitchen as he was mixing batter for cupcakes and cookies (No chocolate). Both kids smiled and continued to do their work, Alya asked Catnap a few questions about the math equations, and Angel asked Dogday about English. Dogday and Catnap seemed to have been co-parenting Alya and Angel since the two are always seen with the kids nearby. Always helping with their meals, bedtime routines, getting ready for school. It's became to the point Dogday got an extra bedroom in his dog house just for the two kids to sleep in.

Craftycorn, Bubba, Bobby, and Picky were all ready to head over to Dogday's house when Crafty heard a "hey, wait up!" behind her. She turned around and saw Kicken Chicken running towards her and her partners and friend. She smiled as the chicken stopped in front of her panting. "Hey Kicken, you coming to the sleepover with Hoppy?" She asked her friend, though she noticed he looked nervous. "Umm... about that, no I won't be at the sleepover, I've got.. uh... plans" the nervous chicken was rubbing his wings together in a futile attempt to stop his nervousness from being seen, but he knew by the faces he was receiving he was already busted.