Chapter 152

Catnap and Frowny Fox make their way back to everyone as they both grow sleepy. "Good night Catnap, thank you again for the tea" Frowny says as he falls asleep quickly. "You're welcome, good night" Catnap replies as he cuddles Dogday again.

Dogday was the first one up as always, but he was unable to get up as he noticed that he was cuddled by both Catnap, and Bitty Kitty. He smiles gently before he attempts to get them off him, and get up. It took a few minutes but eventually Dogday was up and on his way upstairs to get ready for the day. Catnap was the second up as he couldn't feel the extra warmth that Dogday usually gave him as he cuddled with the sunny puppy. Opening his eyes, and looking around he deduced that Dogday was upstairs since he was unable to smell anything from the kitchen. Catnap gently pried Bitty Kitty off 'cuddle bug' he thought as he made his own way upstairs. He walked over to Dogday's bathroom as he saw Dogday looking at himself in the mirror. "Everything okay?" he asks as Dogday sighs and replies with "of course, why wouldn't it be?" as he said that though Catnap crosses his arms, taps his right hind paw, and looks at Dogday with a raised brow. "Dogday I know something's wrong, don't make me get the truth out the hard way" Catnap said getting closer to Dogday as his tail swayed behind him like a serpent. Dogday backed up a bit before replying "okay okay, just keep your tail away from me, I don't need to cry laughing again" he said as he looked at the ground. "I miss MY legs.. the ones Hoppy has" he says very low, but Catnap heard it and sighs. "Yeah.. it's unfair that the CEO took your legs, and replaced them with... these" he gestures towards the grey torso Dogday had. "Yeah I'm not sure who this was supposed to be" Dogday said sounding unsure and a bit disturbed knowing that he has a torso of what might have been another critter. "Maybe it's for the best we don't think about it?" he thinks a bit as he shakes his head, and starts to walk out of the room Catnap slowly following him as they make their way down to the kitchen to make breakfast for all their friends.