Chapter 165

Catnap looked all over for Dogday, constantly worrying and nearly crying about his friend. "Why.. why can't I just find him, Dogday and Sunshine are both missing and I don't know where they are, they could be hurt, or worse, and I would have no idea" cried Catnap as Moonlight kept rubbing against him trying to calm him down. "It is strange that he would leave, and never show back up, especially on the weekend, he usually loves all of us getting together for a walk, and swim, granted we stay on the kiddie pool so there isn't a drainage block with all of our fur, but we still enjoy hanging out together, why would he leave us all behind like this?" asks Bobby as she and Craftycorn stayed close together trying to search for Dogday. "I'm not sure, but it's not like him, something happened, maybe the CEO is doing something to him?" suggests Craftycorn as Bobby gasps and grabbing her hoof she drags Craftycorn to Catnap. "Okay, so Crafty made a good point about the CEO maybe doing something to Dogday, maybe as a way of getting you back for trying to expose the company" explains Bobby as Catnap looks at them in shock. "How could I be so dumb?! Of course he has Dogday, and is doing something to him!" Catnap starts to freak out a bit but Bobby gives him a hug to let him know that they will get him back. "Sorry girls.. just really worried about him" he said looking at the ground as Craftycorn and Bobby Bearhug both smile at the purple feline. "It's okay we understand, I'd be the same way if it were Craftycorn in your situation" Bobby said as Crafty nodded in agreement. "I'd do the same, but I'd also try going after the CEO, even if it's a death wish" Craftycorn said making Catnap laugh a bit. "I do want to go after the CEO, but it's too risky since he's holding all the cards right now, and we don't know where he's keeping Dogday, it's too risky to go after him IF Dogday is really in his grasp, we are at his mercy" Catnap explains as Craftycorn frowns and nods, but Bobby just places her paws on her hips and frowns at Catnap with a raised brow. "You're not giving up on him, are you?" she asks as Catnap's eyes widen "never!" he shouts but quickly goes quiet. "I mean.. never, I just don't want to risk him getting hurt because of us, what if the CEO knows we are coming? We could be hurt, or we don't know for sure, but Dogday could be hurt" he explains as Bobby sighs and nods her head agreeing. "I don't like it, but I really don't want to risk losing Dogday to the CEO.. that guy's crazy" she said as Catnap smiles and also nods his head "yeah, I think we can all agree on that one" he said laughing.