Chapter 53

After everyone lost 30 rounds of Call Of Duty to Dogday, they decided to call it a night. Dogday stayed up, and stared out the window again. Catnap watched him, and took the liberty of putting the pup to sleep. Dogday turned around just in time for red poppy gas to spray in his face and knock him out. Catnap carried him over to the couch, draped his arms over the top of the couch and the arm rest, covering his bottom half with a blanket. Catnap stayed up a bit and watched his friends sleeping peacefully, Craftycorn was cuddled between Bobby and Bubba, Mommy was all over the floor, her limbs somehow avoiding everyone around her, Huggy and Kissy were cuddled in the corner asleep in each other's arms, Angel and Alya were asleep on the left side of the couch both sharing a blanket, Boxy Boo was in his wind-up box form, Bunzo was on his belly, symbols face down on the floor. Catnap smiled at everyone around him before he got under Dogday's blanket and cuddled him close, purring gently in his sleep.

Kicken Chicken and Hoppy both went separate ways, but Kicken felt awful. Hoppy kept telling him it was fine, they weren't hurt, but Kicken felt sick thinking how he could have lost his best friend if not for Boxy Boo watching out for them. 'Thank you Boxy Boo' he thought as he entered his house, closing the door, sliding down to the floor hiding his face in his knees and crying.