Chapter 169

Catnap gasps with a paw over his mouth in shock as everyone looked towards him in confusion. "What's wrong Catnap?" asks Bubba as they all wait for an answer from the purple cat. "Guys... where is Sunshine?" he asks in a quiet voice. Everyone freezes, and processes the information for a bit, but as soon as they catch on their hearts break. "You don't think..?" Bobby starts only for Kickin to answer "no other possible scenario would make sense.." he spoke in a quiet voice as well looking at his wings with a frown. "Do you think he had to witness it..?" asked Craftycorn, but nobody wanted to think about it as they all stayed silent all quietly processing their own thoughts on the matter, only two thoughts were on everyone's minds at that time "we will help you through this Dogday" and "rest in peace Sunshine".

Frowny Fox heard all the screams of the plushie as the scientists had cut open it's chest with scissors and took it's insides out. Normally plushies would be stuffed with just stuffing, and at one point that's what Sunshine was filled with, just stuffing. As Sunshine was found at the factory though, things became more complicated, thinking quickly and upon the orders of the CEO at the time, the plushie was filled with a corpse... the corpse of a baby, but not just any baby, Dogday's little brother that he never knew existed. Frowny Fox was disgusted by the scientists who worked for the CEO. The scientists were laughing as they pulled the corpse out and thrown it against Frowny's cell door causing the fox to violently flinch as the impact between the door and the baby's skull wasn't seen but instead heard. Frowny Fox heard the skull break, the small bones snap, the corpse fall to the floor and it remained silent after that. Frowny Fox was close to having a panic attack but before he could Killy Willy had informed Frowny of the prototype's plan, and asked if he wanted to join them on getting revenge on those who had hurt everyone in the factory. Frowny Fox was on board one hundred percent as he steels his nerves and with a permanent frown spoke the words "I will join".