Chapter 82

Catnap was with Moonlight laughing at a comic book the scientists had given him for being so good. "This is hilarious, reminds me of how Crafty was with Dogday" Catnap said petting Moonlight in his lap. "Speaking of Dogday, we should go see him, I'm not sure why, but I couldn't sleep... I swore that I heard screaming at 1 am" he mumbled as Moonlight rolls onto its paws and started to walk towards the door. "We can't go now Moonlight, Dogday's probably asleep with Sunshine" Catnap tried to explain to his Moonlight, but the kitten wasn't having it. At the mention of Sunshine the plushie started to meow loudly. Catnap sighed, and Moonlight won him over, he was also wanting to see Dogday. "Alright alright, you win let's go" he said putting Moonlight on his shoulder as the happy little kitten purred gently.

Dogday couldn't sleep, he was watching Sunshine sleeping peacefully in the dog bed as he sat at the desk writing. 'I wonder if Catnap's sleeping soundly... we have school tomorrow with the kids' he looked at the clock 3:02 am it shown in bright blue. Dogday groaned quietly as to not wake up Sunshine. He got up to go check on Alya and Angel, as he opened the door Sunshine woke up soon after hearing the door opening. "Sorry Sunshine.. did I wake you?" he asked smiling towards the small plushie as it waddled over to him and sat in front of him. Dogday chuckled and picked Sunshine up, making looking in Angel and Alya's shared room. 'They look peaceful' thought Dogday closing their bedroom door as quietly as possible. He sighed leaning against the wall "can't sleep Sunshine, worried about Catnap" he mused to the plushie in his arms. Sunshine then jumped out of his arms and ran downstairs, Dogday followed quickly. Sunshine barked letting Dogday know he wanted to go out. "You miss Moonlight, huh?" he asked smirking at the plushie as it pawed at the door and barked towards Dogday. Dogday smiled and opened the door only to be met with Catnap and Moonlight. "I- Catnap, Moonlight?" he asked in shock as Moonlight jumped down and ran around with Sunshine. "What brings you here?" he asks moving to let the cat inside. "Couldn't sleep, had to check on you, also Moonlight wanted to see if Sunshine was alright" referring to the two plushies rolling around on the carpet. "Heh.. Sunshine and I were about to go see you guys to be honest, we can't sleep either" Dogday says looking at the floor making Catnap smile warmly towards him. "Cuddles?" asked the cat eyeing the dog, the dog's tail started to wag. "You mean it??" Dogday asks seemingly excited for cuddles. Catnap giggles "Yes, we can cuddle right here on the couch if you want" he suggests getting comfortable already. Dogday smiles and sits on the could near Catnap, they both lay down on the couch, Dogday wrapping his arms around Catnap in a protective embrace as Catnap pulls the purple blanket with yellow suns over them both. Sunshine and Moonlight quickly jump on the couch opposite of the two cuddling, they also decide to cuddle as Moonlight curls up in their loaf form, and Sunshine laying their head down on the purring plushie's body, both sleeping soundly with their large counterparts next to them.