Chapter 196

The CEO looked at Jax with fire in his eyes. "Did you do this?!" he demanded as Jax stopped giggling and slowly turned his head to look the CEO in the eyes before speaking "You Killed Him" was all that was said before he emits a laughing screech as red water starts to pour from his mouth making the CEO drop him in shock and disgust. As Jax hit the floor he wasn't stopping he instead went after the CEO as the man ran down the hallway leaving Killy Willy and Frowny Fox back to watch the scene with confusion. Jax was crawling, choking on water, blood, laughter, and his own screeching was never ending sounding louder and louder to the CEO who threw open the doors and immediately all the chaos in that room had stopped. The CEO's security guards were all over the room with their weapons in the toy's hands?! Just as the CEO turned to run though Dogday had turned him around and all that was seen was a large dog's fist colliding with his skull as the world went black.

Dogday, after taking out the CEO, made his way down the hallway and picked up Jax. He also looked behind Jax and saw Killy Willy and.. Frowny Fox? "You both took him to the CEO.. even you Frowny? I thought we were all your friends..." he said in a hurt tone towards the grey and blue fox as he hid behind Killy Willy's leg. Killy Willy was ready for a fight so he had charged at Dogday while he was kneeled on the floor with Jax. Dogday's eyes widen as he saw Killy Willy start running at him full force, he covered Jax and braced himself for what he thought would be his final battle.