Chapter 192

"This is so stupid... are you sure it's that dog plushie?" Killy Willy said as he and Frowny were in the CEO's office again waiting with him to get ready with a new plan to get Jax away from Dogday, and removing him from their company permanently. "Yes, that Dogday plushie is.. dangerous, I have proof" as the CEO said that Frowny and Killy looked towards each other before turning back to the CEO. "Let's see it then" said Killy as the CEO rewinds the camera footage from the beginning where his scientists were attacked, to where the plushie threatens to come after him too. Frowny Fox and Killy Willy are speechless, but they both agree as they wait patiently for their boss to make a new plan for them to try.

Jax was a bit antsy, but he had protection from the big body of him, the bigger Dogday always seemed to know how to help him, probably the same way if their roles were reversed, but Jax smiles for the first time in a while, his voice box hurt him, and he was able to form little pieces of a sentence but would mainly end up gurgling on the extra water that was unable to be fully pumped out when Dogday and Catnap found him, they made sure that he was taken care of and loved.. been a while since he been hugged or pet, and he was very attached to his big body version, he had watched from the water filters about Dogday and Sunshine always happily talking and walking and being the best he can be!