Chapter 116

Dogday spent the whole night constantly checking on Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty, making sure the two didn't get attacked like Hoppy had. He already failed Alya by allowing her to get turned into a siamese cat named Bitty Kitty. He had also failed Cameron by allowing him to be turned into a porcupine named Sharp Charm. Dogday felt so guilty about getting Alya in trouble with staying at his house, but he thought it was fine since the scientists were the one to add the second bedroom for Alya and Angel, they probably had done it so Dogday would listen, and think he had a perfect life in the Playcare. It was a cruel thought, but Dogday couldn't stop thinking about it. "Where did it all go wrong..?" he asks himself out loud.

Flashback

As the car pulls into the parking lot of the giant toy factory the children in the back seat all smiled overjoyed they were finally going to see the Playtime factory where their favorite toys were made, and where The Smiling Critters cartoon was filmed. As the kids all started to pile out of the car the last one being around six or seven, a young boy with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and dark skin, at least compared to his family, most of his siblings were all blonds like their mother and had green eyes. The kid didn't know why he didn't look like his siblings or his parents, but they all treated him the same. He was happy to finally be here his mother handed him a Dogday plushie, his favorite character from the Smiling Critters show. He smiled up to his mother as she ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "Alright everyone, stick together, and the tour starts in 10 minutes" the mother told her children as they all ran a bit ahead of her and her husband, making the two parents chuckle at their kid's excitement.

Both parents finally made it to the door and looked for their kids, seeing all of them surrounding a gift shop with plushies and toys. "After the tour I'll let you all pick out one toy, is that okay?" the father smiles towards his kids as they all cheer. The youngest child saw someone coming and pointed to the man saying "he's here!" while jumping up and down with his Dogday plushie held tightly within his grasp. The young man walked through the crowd and stood in front of everyone there waiting for the tour. "Ladies, gentleman, and kids of all ages, as I take you are all here for the tour of our grand factory, correct?" he asks as the kids in the crowd cheer, and the parents all smile towards the friendly tour guide as he continues "as you all know, in this factory is magic, as we create the toys to make sure you all have best friends for life" the young man was a bit overly chipper, but the kids all seemed excited to see the factory, and meet The Smiling Critters. "The tour will soon start shortly, everyone line up and we can start marching down the hallway as we enter" the tour guide starts to march in place as he watched the smaller kids start to also march copying his actions as their parents just walked normally with smiles on their faces seeing that their kids were happy and excited to be there. "Follow me everyone, our tour shall begin shortly" the tour guide started to march towards the entrance of the factory, and through a long colorful hallway.

They all marched for some time through all the hallways, they soon reached the train station. "Alright everyone! Today we are going to be playing some of these games here, show of hands which game would you all like to play first?" he asks as the kids raise their hands. The young man laughed "how about we just play them all hm?" as he says this all the kids smile "but before we do, you all need your own grab packs!" he says pointing to a wall of small children sized grab packs. The children all run to grab them, and the tour guide goes over the rules about them, explaining how they should never be fired at other people, the kids all agree and they set off for the first game.

While the kids all play the games somehow the little boy seems to have lost sight of his siblings, he starts to walk out to the game station where he sees the train start to leave. He gasps and runs after the train, but it was too late, the train left leaving the boy on his own in the huge factory. There weren't many people around since they all went on the train to the next area in the factory, he didn't know where they were going so he stood back and looked around for a while. He thought if his family noticed he was missing they would come back to find him. The boy held onto his Dogday plushie and started to walk out of the game station, looking at a cardboard cutout of Kissy Missy in a train conductor uniform. He used the grab pack he got and hit the button as he hit it he giggles as he hears Kissy going "Choo Choo" it made the kid smile and feel a bit better. The kid started to walk around the station for a good while, but seconds, turned to minutes, and minutes turned to two hours. The kid started to panic a bit as the station started to get a bit darker as the lights started to dim. The kid ran out of the station and down the hallways as he was running he wasn't paying attention where he was going. He ran straight into the leg of someone else falling to the floor. He looked up at a man in a black suit and black hair with blue eyes. The kid started to scoot back in fear, but the man just smiled gently at the kid. "Hey, don't worry it's okay" he spoke to the kid gently as to not frighten them away. "You lost kid?" the man asked the kid getting a nod for an answer. "Don't worry kid, I'm the CEO of this place, I know it like the back of my hand, I'll help you find your family" the CEO held his hand out to the kid, and the kid had taken the guy's hand gently into his own.

As they walked the hallways the kid hadn't realized he dropped his Dogday plushie.