Chapter 187

Going to the cells he begs both the toys for protection, he wouldn't say what from though, which made the two a bit confused, but for Killy Willy he accepts just because it's a free chance to escape the cell. Frowny Fox was a bit more skeptical about the CEO's facade, but he accepts to help, even though he didn't want to, he was starting to not trust the CEO and his plans. "Alright.. but why do you need us to protect you?" he asks with his eyes narrowed towards the CEO. "Well, my security guards were less then ideal for their jobs.. they couldn't even take on a-" he stopped to think really carefully "a threat to the company that could put us out of business, leading to you all being thrown away" as the CEO said that both Killy Willy and Frowny Fox looked at each other with skepticism, but both decided to just let it go for now. "Alright, we will protect you, for as long as it takes to get this "threat" out of here" said Frowny as Killy Willy simply nodded. "Excellent, you two, my office, now" he said as he walked to his office, the two toys following him. When they got to the office the CEO was happy to see the Dogday plushie, Jax, away from the camera, but that only meant he'd move on to searching for him instead of staying in the pool area. 'Great..' he thought with a frown.