Chapter 189

The CEO was staying in his office talking to Frowny and Killy Willy through headsets. "If you see that creature I told you about, don't hesitate to kill it, it's a threat to all of our futures" as the CEO sways both Killy Willy and Frowny to believe that a small orange and yellow mini creature is going to destroy them all Frowny still had doubts. 'A mini creature... mini crea- critter...' thought Frowny as he gasps earning a look from Killy Willy. "I think I may know what the CEO was on about.. about the mini creature of orange and yellow.." he said in a sad tone which confused Killy Willy greatly. "What are you talking about fox?" Killy Willy was curious so he followed Frowny Fox to the Playcare, but not before they had passed Huggy's statue like form, his eyes slowly trailing Killy Willy as they walked past.

As soon as Frowny Fox and Killy Willy were out of sight Huggy came to life with a worried expression he ran off to find Kissy Missy and Poppy. "We have bad news.." he whispered out loud to nobody as he ran towards Poppy's room hoping she would be there and listen to him.

Dogday was gently cuddling on the couch with his smaller version laying with him, Dogday didn't fear the plushie's teeth, or his appearance, he was just happy to see one after just losing one. 'Nobody would be able to ever replace Sunshine though..' he thinks but clears his head a bit as there is a knock on his door. Catnap answers it, but his eyes widen a bit seeing Killy Willy. "Um... Huggy?" he asks but Killy Willy just shakes his head in annoyance. Catnap stays quiet as Frowny Fox explains to situation. "Umm... hate to say it, but that won't be easy to just pry him out of Dogday's arms" Catnap gestures to Dogday gently cradling the plushie known as Jax in his arms as he silently reads a story to the his plushie version slowly allowing the plushie to get some well needed sleep. "Dang it.." said Killy Willy and Frowny Fox as they both just wanted to get rid of the plushie, they didn't trust the small signs or the big signs from the CEO, but they didn't want to risk anything, so they decided to wait until it was later in the day, and they would be able to easily get to Jax, or so they thought.