Chapter 22

Dogday was almost asleep, but that was until he heard his door slam open, he got up, a bit too quickly as he grabbed the trash can. He held it under his chin as he saw Craftycorn walk into his room. "Hey Dogday!" she said overjoyed to finally have alone time with her favorite doggy. "Wha.. what are you doing here Crafty?" Dogday asked in a small voice hiding behind the trash can a bit. Craftycorn giggles before responding "well Miss Delight told me I could watch over you until you're all better, because it's what friends are for.. right?" Dogday didn't know how to respond, he sighed, putting the trash can back on the floor next to his dog bed, curling up again he tried to sleep, but Craftycorn kept going on and on about relationships? Dogday wasn't sure why she kept bringing up relationships around him, those made him uncomfortable. He wanted Crafty to know he wasn't in the mood to talk about this right now, but every word he tried to get in she would put her hoof on his mouth telling him to shut up. Being the loyal dog he was he naturally shut up, and listened to his friend talk on and on about relationships and how they're so complicated. Dogday was so tired and sick of Crafty, but he wouldn't say that to her face, he just wanted his friend back, not this crazy unicorn, the sweet unicorn he knew when he first came here. He smiled to himself thinking about the day we and his friends all arrived here, and how they all ended up together as these mascot animals for a kid's show. Dogday never really minded being a child's friend because he always had better connections to kids over adults, especially when he was human. He shook his head as an angry looking Craftycorn was looking down at him tapping her hoof on the floor, arms crossed, and a frown upon her face. "My apologies... go on" he said saddened again, as she continued on with her rant.

~Later that night

Catnap had spoken to Alya and Angel about collecting flowers for Dogday, his favorites being sunflowers. So after school they all went to collect sunflowers to bring to Dogday to hopefully help him get a little better, especially if Crafty was with him for this long...