Chapter 166

When Dogday woke up again he was still restrained to the table, and he could clearly see Sunshine's corpse. His eyes filled with tears but he looked away with a frown, he wasn't able to keep Sunshine safe from the scientists, and a memory hit him.

Flashback

"You ready Sunshine?" the little boy said as his family all went into the factory, his sibling and him ran inside towards the gift shop window and looked at all the toys as the boy's father had told them they can all have one after the tour. The boy and his siblings cheered at their father's words as there was a man coming through the crowd. A few moments later the boy was lost in the train station "I'm scared Sunshine.." the boy hugged the stuffed Dogday plushie but as soon as the boy ran from the dark and hit a tall man he had dropped the Dogday plushie on the ground. The boy walked off with the man leaving the plushie on the ground to be found by the very scientist that had ended the poor thing's life.

End of Flashback

Dogday looked at Sunshine as he was the boy who had dropped Sunshine and left the plushie alone for so long. Dogday screamed out in anguish as he berated himself and screamed profanities to himself. "I'm so so sorry Sunshine... I'm so sorry..." he said as the scientist watched with bored expressions as they got to work putting in the new and improved obedience chip.

Dogday kept growling as the chip kept shocking him. "STOP.. IT HURTS!!" he begs but the scientists just wait for orders from the CEO as he is seen walking in. Dogday growls at him and the CEO just laughs as he knows Dogday can't do anything to hurt him even if he tried, the restraint held him firmly in place, and we wouldn't be getting out of them until the scientists let him out. 'I want my... friends' Dogday thinks as he's sent into the dark unconscious world again.