Chapter 194

"What's what noise, I don't hear anything?" said Killy Willy as he lowers himself to be Frowny's height and listens to the bookshelf. "Wait.. that sounds like something is screaming, but it's a muffled scre-" the CEO cut them off "whatever, it's probably nothing" as he looked at the camera he saw Jax crawling out of Dogday's house alone "he's alone, search for him and bring him to me dead or alive" he commands the toys as they push a small box that said Candycat back into its place on the shelf breaking any hope the poor toy once had.

As the two walk out of the office in search of the Dogday plushie the CEO went to work silencing Candycat permanently.

Killy Willy and Frowny Fox didn't like this, something didn't seem right, didn't feel right to them as they walked through the factory and followed noises in the vents. Neither could enter the vents and Frowny's plushie refused to enter them alone knowing there was an evil plushie coming for them all as they posed a threat of getting to the CEO. Frowny Fox kept looking around the Playcare as the Smiling Critters slept. "This is so weird, why would it suddenly come out now, was it planning something?" he asked confused as he was looking through the smaller parts of the Playcare, but eventually made it to the Playhouse and pool area again. Despite being a mascot with a fur suit Frowny still got mixed feelings about the pool area knowing this is where the little toy stayed most of the time. What confused Frowny was the fact the toy seemed to drown in the water, not know how to swim, yet it still stayed in the water, even if it gurgled on the water and his growls were still there yet they seemed to be growing in volume. 'The speakers' Frowny said as he ran to the security office.