Chapter 145

"Alright, you aren't fine Frowning, you just need to-" he was interrupted as one of the scientist came up to him. "Alright Frowny Fox, it's time for you to meet the Smiling Critters and the kids you're going to help look after" as he held out his hand Frowny took his hand in his own paw and was led into the Playcare. Frowny Fox entered the Playcare but was unable to smile due to the fact that it hurt his face. He looked around the colorful room and immediately his eyes began to water. "Head up Frowny Fox, you're not supposed to be crying just yet" the scientist said glaring at the fox. "Sorry.." said Frowny as they walked further into the Playcare and looked towards the school. "That's where you'll be heading now-" Frowny looked at the scientist and interrupted "you're not coming with me?" he asks as the scientist laughs "no Frowny, it's up to you to make friends on your own" the scientist laughs and walks away. Frowny Fox looked up at the school and immediately began crying on his knees missing when he was still a kid in Miss Delight's class. He stopped crying after a few minutes due to the obedience chip in his neck going off and burning him. "Okay okay..." he said as he walked into the school.