Chapter 57

As Dogday started to fall asleep, he heard yelling coming from outside his house. With his ears perked he made out the words "Hoppy" "trouble" "danger" and "hurt", he didn't like the sound of that. He glared at the pillow before punching it, and shaking off his own sleepiness for the sake of his dear friend. As he opened the door there was everyone arguing about what they should do, where to find them, where to look, and who goes where. Dogday waited for a bit until he knew he had to step in. Clapping his paws three times, his fellow critters mimicked the claps back effectively silencing everyone as they looked at him for guidance. He sighs pinching in between his eyes before looking at everyone as they all waited for orders from him. "Alright, fighting isn't getting us anywhere, we need to find Hoppy, their life depends on it" he looked determined and spoke in his leader voice. "Huggy Wuggy, Boxy Boo, you two know this factory better than anyone else, you two take Bunzo, Mommy, and Kissy and look EVERYWHERE where you think they are" as he said this all five saluted him before going through the vents to look for their lost friend. "Alya, Angel you two will check the school, Kicken Chicken you will stay at Hoppy's house incase they come back, Bobby Bearhug, Craftycorn, and Bubba will check Home Sweet Home, and Catnap and I will take the Play Center, do I make myself clear?" he said glaring at them as they all salute him and run off to their targets to find Hoppy. 'Don't worry Hoppy, no friend left behind' Dogday thought determined more then ever to find his friend.