Chapter 110

Dogday started to walk the factory a bit, getting the feel for the environment, he let his mind wander a bit. "Angel... I hope wherever you are, you are okay" he thought staring at the ground as he walked. Just as he turned a corner Hoppy ran straight into him. "Ah!" "Woah!" They both collapsed onto the ground. "Hoppy..?" Dogday asked confused getting up and holding out his paw for his friend to take. Hoppy looked up at him, grabbing his paw gently, and got up with his help. "Dogday, you got to help me, I saw... I saw Catnap, and his-his red mist-" "poppy gas" Dogday corrects his friend gently. Hoppy tilts her head to Dogday in confusion, "the red mist is called poppy gas, it puts people to sleep, and causing them to hallucinate" Dogday explains like it's a normal occurrence. Hoppy looked at Dogday horrified, "what?" Dogday asks tilting his head. "You... you say that as if it's normal.. that sounds horrible!" Hoppy looks at Dogday enraged. "Look Hoppy, but you ju-" he tried to explain but Hoppy turned the other way forcing him to give chase as they both ran back to the Playcare. As they entered though Dogday understood why Hoppy had run away. "Wha.. what happened to this place?" he asked Hoppy who merely shrugs at him, and points towards the purple cat crying in the middle of everyone as they all scream at each other. "I'm pretty sure it was him who did this" Hoppy explains sounding so sure of themself. "But, Catnap wouldn't..." Dogday thought about it for a while. He soon sighed, and marched up to everyone, and clapping three times to get their attention, everyone claps back this time, shock evident on each of their faces as they watch Dogday come down to see them. "Alright everyone, what's going on?!" he demands, and the next thing he knows he and Hoppy are tackled to the ground in a large group hug. "Dogday, Hoppy, you two are okay!!" Picky said smiling from ear to ear seeing her two friends back and alive and well... wait- alive? "HOPPY?!" she screams as everyone else around then notice the green rabbit back up and moving. "Wha... but how?!" Craftycorn asks looking at Dogday for an explanation. "It's complicated..." is all he says before he looks towards his house. He started to walk over.