Chapter 161

As Frowny Fox walks to the CEO's office he can't help but sense that he's in danger. He walks into the office as the CEO is doing some paperwork, he looks up as the fox comes in. "What do you want, you're not supposed to be back so soon" he said raising a brow seeing the fox come in and drop a note on his desk. The CEO read over the note and slammed his hands on the desk making Frowny Fox flinch. "Who gave this to you?!" he demands as the fox shrinks back "uh.. Catnap.." he said in a small voice. The CEO looked at the fox with anger in his eyes "go back to the holding cell, you're not going back to the Playcare for a while" he said as Frowny looked at him devastated that he wouldn't see his new friends anytime soon.

The CEO marched down to the Playcare where he was greeted by Catnap and all the Smiling Critters, minus Dogday. "Where is he?" asked Catnap in a demanding tone, but the CEO rolled his eyes. "He's safe, for now, but how dare you threaten me! I am the CEO of this company, not you, I am in charge of everything and everyone here, and if you think you can just threaten to spill all my secrets to the world, I'll have you know there is nothing you guys can do that I can't cover up" the CEO challenged as Catnap pulled out a vanilla folder from behind his back. "Really now?" Catnap challenges as all his friends are backing him up glaring at the CEO to give them all back their leader. "Forget it, go ahead and spill all the secrets, but you fools don't know half the stuff I'm keeping from you" he said smirking as he walked away leaving the Smiling Critters all confused. "He's right" said Poppy as she came through a vent as the CEO left the Playcare "what do you mean Poppy?" asked Catnap confused by the doll and why she was even there. "There's a lot you guys don't know about this place" she said with a bit worry evident in her tone. "Let me explain" she said as the critters all surrounded her listening.