Chapter 157

Dogday and Catnap got out of the tree and walked back to the classroom. They met up with Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm, as the two handed over Moonlight and Sunshine. "Thank you for taking care of them while we are at school, we appreciate you both going all the way home to feed them for us" Dogday said as Catnap nodded. "Of course, we enjoy helping you guys and making sure Sunshine and Moonlight are taken care of, we also saw that Frowny Fox has a plushie friend too" Bitty Kitty said with excitement in her voice. "That's true, but you may have to ask him if it's okay to take care of his plushie version, plus we don't know the name of his plushie version" Dogday warned as Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty's faces fell. "You two can always ask him if it's okay to take care of his plushie for him" Dogday told them as they both got excited and happy in an instant. "After school you can ask though, not right now since we have class" he reminds them as Miss Delight walks in the room. "Alright everyone let's get to work" she said as they went over their lessons.

Finally the end of the day came, and tomorrow was Saturday so there was no school. Everyone was excited as the kids all went to Home Sweet Home, and the Smiling Critters all went to their own homes with each other. As Frowny Fox walked out of the school though Dogday and Catnap were watching where he went. "He doesn't have a home like we do.." Catnap noted as Dogday nodded with a frown on his face. "We will have to fix that soon, but right now.. it seems he's going back to the holding cells" Dogday said as they watched Frowny Fox walk out of the Daycare.