Chapter 127

The CEO made his way back down to the pool as he thought it would be safe now, he opened the door, walking inside the room, the lights were off due to nobody being in there, or so he thought. He turned on the lights and to his surprise all his scientists and security guards were knocked unconscious and tied up with webs. He felt enraged by the toys having beat them all, planning to take his revenge he woke up all the people and told them to drain the pool and seal the new duck ride "the kids don't deserve a pool or the new ride, they enjoy those Smiling Critters too much" he said walking away as the scientists got to work, and the security guards followed the CEO back to his office.

A few hours later the duck boat ride had been scraped, and a wall was built over it to keep it sealed away. The pool had been drained completely and the ducks that were already inside the pool were left there to rot away.

Catnap finally came out of the school with Dogday as they made their way towards their friends waiting patiently. "You okay Dogday?" asked Huggy as Hoppy and the other Smiling Critters went over and gave him a hug. "I'm fine now, thanks to Catnap taking that chip out of my neck, that thing was painful.." Dogday said gently messaging his neck. Everyone smiled as they realized they were all safe now.