Chapter 138

As they got closer to the platform they tried to get the guard's attention. "Hey, you two up there, can you guys help us?" Bobby tried to yell up at them, but the guard were too high up to hear. "Argh.. now what?" she asked turning to her friends as she saw Craftycorn throw a pebble up to the guards. Both were shocked for a second before looking down at the three Smiling Critters. "What do you three need?" asked one of the guards "we need your help with Bobby's window" said Bubba trying to explain. "I'll be right down" said one of the guards as they started to descend in the elevator. "Thank you" said the three as they led the guard to Bobby's house. "This is what we are talking about" said Bobby as she shown the window to the guard. 'Definitely the experiment..' the guard thought grimly, but quickly shook it off. "Alright, I'll let the CEO know about this, don't worry about a thing, and maybe have one of your sleepovers at one of your friend's houses" the guard said walking towards the exit of the Playcare. "Bye and thank you!" said the three Smiling Critters.

The CEO got up from his chair, exited his office, and started to walk back to the holding cells. "Hello my lovely toys" he announced as the three toys in the cells were silent. "We will get to introductions later, for now we need to go over your new roles, names, and other details about your characters you now embody. The CEO went down the cells and stopped at Killy Willy. "William, or as you're now known as Killy Willy, you are a recreation of Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy" the CEO started to explain the roles to each of the new toys as they each listened.