Chapter 61

In Home Sweet Home Bubba, Bobby, and Craftycorn were walking through the long hallways. "Shhh... the kids are asleep, they don't need to know why we're here" Crafty reminded her partners as they both nodded. "Okay, so if we were Hoppy, where would we be?" asked Bubba looking at both his girlfriends. "Umm... maybe we should split up, cover more ground?" said Bobby as the other two nodded. "That's a good idea, we will meet back up here when we finish, and hopefully bring Hoppy with us" said Crafty taking a hallway, Crafty went left and went into the first room while Bubba went left but kept going straight down the hallway, and Bobby went right. 'We will find you Hoppy, don't worry' all three of them thought.

"Sorry Catnap, didn't mean to sleep on you.." said Dogday looking at the ground ashamed. Catnap smiled and putting a paw on the dog's shoulder telling him "it's okay, I really didn't mind that much, plus the small plushies are going back to hiding anyways" they both turned around as a Dogday plush was retreating back into the castle of colorful blocks. Dogday smiled "they're cute" he whispered as Catnap nodding agreeing. "We got to keep looking, Hoppy wasn't in there said Catnap walking towards what looked like a pool.