Chapter 158

"Welcome back Frowny Fox, what happened to the chip?" asks the CEO noticing Frowny was smiling a tiny bit. "Uhh.." Frowny Fox looked at the CEO with a nervous expression as he tried to turn back to go back to the Playcare. Scientist blocked the door allowing any chance of escaping to disappear as Frowny Fox was backed into the lab. As he backed up the CEO used his taser on the mascot knocking the fox mascot out.

Dogday and Catnap felt bad that they hadn't been able to speak to Frowny Fox before he left, but they were sure they would see him again during the weekend. As Dogday got in his dog bed with Sunshine he curled up around Sunshine protectively as the plushie slept soundly. Catnap curled around Moonlight as the two slept in their own bed together next to Dogday and Sunshine. Dogday was unable to sleep due to the fact he was extremely worried about Frowny Fox. He growls as he gets a bad dream about a bad day, a bad day of death and destruction.

Frowny Fox was seen smiling down at all his new friends, the Smiling Critters, as they cheered his name, he was excited to see that he was loved by everyone for once, he stayed up on the statue of himself as it was the newest addition to the Playcare. His statue didn't stay up for long as something in it wasn't taking the celebration well. The statue started to shake as Frowny was on top of it. "Wha.. What's going on?" he says as the statue started to move and fall forward. As the statue fell over Frowny fell with it. Frowny landed on the ground first, and as he looked up his statue had crumbled on top of him shattering and crushing his whole body with a splatter on the ground. Everyone screamed as a large figure started to walk out of the debris and its glowing white pupils bore into Dogday as he then saw red mist start to cloud his vision..

Dogday woke up with wide eyes as he scanned his room, Catnap and Moonlight were still asleep, but Sunshine had woken up sensing the distress his larger body version was in. "I'm fine Sunshine.. but I can't sleep.." he whispers to his small plushie as it tried to crawl into his lap as he sat up. Sunshine tumbled into Dogday's lap and sat there looking up at Dogday wagging his little tail. Dogday smiles down at Sunshine and gently starts to pet him on the head. "I hope Frowny is okay.." he says to the plushie.