Chapter 148

Frowny Fox was confused when he was brought into Dogday's dog house and welcomed with open arms as Catnap, Dogday, Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm all smiled towards him and said that even if he wasn't an official Smiling Critter, he would still be welcomed as a Smiling Critter. Frowny Fox was happy, but he couldn't show it as smiling hurt his face. 'Maybe these guys aren't as bad as they appear in the cartoon' Frowny Fox thought as he sipped black tea. "So Frowny, umm.. you remember anything from the lab?" asked Dogday a bit curious about Frowny's memories. "We were kept in holding cells, and I overheard the CEO talking to William and Cindy, calling them both Candycat and Killy Willy" Frowny said petting the frowning plushie on his lap. "So you're an exclusive?" asked Catnap eyeing the Frowny Fox plushie "It seems so as CEO said there was only one plushie of me made, and I feel to be the only big body of Frowny Fox" he said eyeing the Cat's expression. Catnap looked astonished knowing that Frowny was an exclusive and one of a kind toy. "This is amazing! The cartoon we all watched made us upset because the CEO made it seem like we would hate you, but you're amazing!" Dogday admits as Catnap, Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm all nodded in agreement. "Hey, we are having a sleepover tonight, would you maybe like to join us?" asked Dogday making Frowny Fox tilt his head confused. "You guys are allowed to have sleepovers?" he asked as the Smiling Critters all giggled "of course, we have our own freedom here" Catnap said as he curled his tail around Bitty Kitty pulling her closer, as Dogday pulled Sharp Charm closer making sure his quills were gently brushed downwards.