Chapter 26

Catnap stayed with Dogday. Nobody complained, and if they did Miss Delight, and Mommy Longlegs would have a talk with them. Craftycorn was not allowed to go near Catnap or Dogday. She instead spent her time with Bobby Bearhug and Bubba Bubbaphant. She actually seemed to have had fun with them, played games, made friendship necklaces, told stories, and even started to date. Bobby and Bubba were so happy to finally date Crafty. Crafty was happy with her two partners instead of one. "Extra love is nice" she smiles towards both her partners as they smile back at her.

Kickin Chicken and Hoppy Hopscotch both watched the three. "I'm glad they're all happy now" Hoppy said smiling towards Kickin Chicken. "Yeah, it's about time Dogday gets away from her, and she finds happiness with someone else" Kickin Chicken smiled.

Dogday was still sick from the chocolate drink Crafty gave him, but Catnap, Alya, and Angel always took care of him and watched over him when we was unwell. The poor dog mascot was upset he couldn't go outside, couldn't go to the school, couldn't even get up without throwing up. "Why am I still sick? How long does this affect dogs?" he asks, but Catnap smiles and says it should be gone in a few days. Catnap was helping Alya and Angel with their homework, and schooling. Dogday was about to fall asleep on the couch just as there was a knock at the door, his ears perked up as he looked over to the door Catnap was walking towards and opening. "Hello Picky Piggy" Catnap greets his friend, the pig smiles and hold up an apple pie. "I made this for you guys, I'm hoping you all can share it, and there's no chocolate in it" Picky smiled at his friends and he handed the pie over. Catnap smiled back very happy, "thank you" he says as he gives a hug to Picky Piggy. Picky Piggy smiles and hugs Catnap back.