Chapter 1 (Prologue)

Chapter one

Zack's POV:

"Please grandma" I caressed her hands "I'm great like this"

"Honey, I brought you here because you need to find a wife, I'm starting to worry" She took a sip of her juice then put it back on the table "I'm leaving but I'd like you to stay"

"No way, I know you'll bring a creepy granddaughter of one of your high society friends" I spoke seriously because last time she set me up on date with an annoying girl who was clumsy and dropped her drink on my jeans.

The first thing I thought of was that I wished I had worn another outfit as I was wearing a white T-shirt with beige jeans matched with a blue jacket, and every time I went on one of my grandma's blind dates, something happened to my clothes so I wished for the best even thought I hated being there.

"Look young man, I don't want to repeat what I said" She narrowed her eyes "You're staying"

"Fine but if I don't like her, I'll leave right away" I stared at her trying to convince her "Deal?"

"Deal!" She kissed my cheek then hugged me tightly to the point that I couldn't breathe "Have fun"

"You know I won't" I waved at her as she was leaving the restaurant.

My grandma was an old fashion lady who thought that having a wife was the master key of life for any man, she kept setting me on dates with pretty silly girls who were not only dumb but annoying and drove me crazy so I had decided to stop listening to my grandma and there I was, having my last blind date.

I kept waiting and waiting in the restaurant for my mystery girl to show up but she didn't so I decided to call grandma and cancel everything because it was so unprofessional and such a waste of time; I called grandma to tell her I was heading out but she insisted that I had to wait ten more minutes so I accepted but things weren't quite good because I glanced Nadia coming-in as the waiter greeted her with a big smile on his face and he escorted her to my table.

"Oh god! Are you following me?" She sighed, throwing her hands in the air, exaggeratedly.

"No way! I wouldn't think of doing such thing" I smirked at her because she hated it more than anything "I mean look at you" I pointed at her.

"Why, I know I'm beautiful, thank you" She simpered as she stared at the waiter who pulled a chair for her "What are you doing? I'm supposed to meet someone"

Well, I guess I would never admit to Nadia that she was beautiful but that day she was stunning, wearing a white short dress which reached just beneath her knees, a red jacket, a red heeled sandal and a red leather mini bag. As the bold red lipstick, round glasses, and the blue Rolex, they totally added to the affect of her long black hair which reached her waist, a charm for another kind.

She looked amazing.!!!

Realizing that I was literally gawking at her, I diverted my attention to the waiter who stared at us, pretty confused of what to do, he was apparently debating with himself whether to interrupt us or leave us arguing.

"Madam" He stated but then, he lowered his head "Sorry I mean miss" He apologized immediately "Your grandfather asked me to show you your date"

"Wait a second, are you supposed to have a blind date?" I chuckled because the situation was pretty hilarious "Seriously?"

"Yeah, my grandpa insisted" She was clearly over thinking "Are you?"

"Yeah my grandma did" I answered her as I kept playing with my cup.