Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Zack's POV: 

Nadia was smiling innocently at the picture with flushed cheeks as I stared at her with amusement so I had to step in and annoy her while I still could; therefore, I jumped on the comfy sofa reaching her instantly and as I thought, she was catching her breathe especially when I pressed my lips on her cheeks then walked away.

Even after moving away, she didn't follow me or yell at me like she always did so I took my way back to the apartment and glanced at her to find her still standing there, frozen and flustered, mumbling some irrelevant words so I snapped her out of her gaze, which only made her yell then run after me.

"You're dead" She smirked at me when the lift's doors were closed.

"Really?" I fixed my leather jacket tilting my head to the side "Are you considering killing me an option my wife?"

"Well my husband" She moved with her high heeled boots towards me until she was an inch away and whispered in my ear "Maybe and no one will ever know or find out"

After speaking with one of the huskiest voices I had ever heard in my life, she exited the lifts, walking confidently as if she owned the world, she jumped in the cab immediately as I was still staring at her leaving. It took me few seconds before I could walk out facing Collen who was brightly beaming at me.

I muttered "Good morning" before I hopped in my sports car, heading to college, feeling a bit strange, a feeling which gave me shivers all over my body, which made my inner voice grumble at me with disgust "Shill out, you're still Zack"

The entire road was pretty boring due to the dreadful traffic line; I reached college after almost forty minutes, I parked my car in the parking lot before heading to my class.

I had always thought that having most of my classes with Nadia was such a bad idea, but in that moment, I felt like it was one of the most casual things in the world; I reached the auditorium directly, meeting the chocolate brown eyes which beamed at me early in the morning, before being trapped in a hug and hit by thick cologne.

"Where were you, I was looking for you from yesterday?" Jasmine wrapped her arms around my neck as I was still staring at Nadia who noticed that I was uncomfortable in the situation but she looked pretty dangerous as she clenched her teeth at me.

"I was kind of busy" I pushed Jasmine away "And why were you looking for me exactly?"

"I missed you, it looks like you disappeared in the latest couple of months" She flickered her wavy blonde hair to the side, showing off the skin of her shoulders "We were together then, I don't know what happened" She stated.

"Well, I had better things to do" I felt my blood rush through my head at the sight of Nadia hugging a guy "And since when we were together? I have never said such thing"

"Wow, what happened to us hanging out and having fun?" Her face was pale as she was protesting.

"Yeah but it meant nothing to me"

"But I thought..." She mumbled as if the cat ate her tongue"You fooled me; I thought you wanted to be with me" She yelled at me.

"Excuse me?" I shrugged my shoulders "That idea didn't even cross my mind, have I ever held your hand? Have I ever said that I wanted you? I didn't so stop your drama"

"You're stupid and you'll see"

What the hell was wrong me? Even though I hated being around Jasmine and knew that she wanted something more than friendship that I offered, I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I had no idea what happened that day because I suddenly felt rage take control of my entire system.