Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Zack's POV:

Anger took control of my actions and my words, and I couldn't think of anything besides making Col regret every word he spelled about Nadia because it apparently hurt her but like usual, she kept everything for herself. Thus, I just followed my rage and ended up grabbing him by his shirt, fighting the urge to knock him off.

"Chill out" Col simpered at me devilishly "No need to be aggressive"

"Try to hurt her and you'll end up mysteriously lost" I tried my best to stay calm but it was impossible in that moment because I was getting more irritated by every second which passed.

Xby Counterflix

"Ouh threatening now?" He hissed annoyingly "Aren't you the same guy who hated her? When did this epic love have grown?"

"None of your business, she's mine"

"She was mine before and even if you hit me, she will choose you to show me that she moved on but she didn't so enjoy living in my shadow" He tried to push me away aggressively but I was faster to react by punching him on the face before he could even think of it.

Xby Counterflix

"Yeah and that's why she enjoys being with me" I felt like the punch he had, wasn't enough to take off his smirk.

"Just like she used to enjoy being with me" His nose started bleeding immediately but it didn't stop me from punching him on the stomach, then again on his face "You know I'm saying the truth that's why you are furious"

"You said it yourself, she used to" I tried to sooth myself again but I couldn't.

"Zack, stop fighting and let's go" Nadia's voice echoed in the background but I was way furious to pay attention on what she was exactly saying.

The only thing I could focus on was the stupid guy standing in front of me. His eyes showed everything but sorrow, he looked as if he didn't care about Nadia's feelings, and it only made me angrier. Moreover, I actually felt like he deserved every punch I gave him and I literally wanted to give him more especially when he jabbed me on the face.

I could no longer control myself and I only thought of erasing his satisfaction because it wasn't my problem if he was stupid enough to let Nadia go and not taking his chance. But just when I was about to hit him back, Dillon caught me and few other guys did the same to Col whose face was full of blood and wounds.

I tried to move forward but Dillon kept pushing me away and I didn't want to hurt him since he had nothing to do with what happened, However, I just lifted my shoulders in defense and reassured him that everything was fine even though I still wanted to knock Col down.

"Seriously?" Dillon snapped at both of us "I think I am dealing with kindergarten kids, calm down we are surrounded by students" He hitched.

"When he stops being a b*****, I will treat him like a normal guy" I yelled at Dillon who kept glaring at me.

"Do you think that fighting in the middle of the parking lot in front of other students is good for you? Grow up, both of you" Dillon poked my chest aggressively but because he had right, I didn't even try to fight back.

"You're bleeding" Nadia spoke from a distance.

Her eyes were swollen red and her face was pale, and I felt like I wanted to address her immediately and reassure her that everything would be okay but then, I had doubted that she was talking to me when she said "You're bleeding" therefore, I just stood there and didn't make a move toward her.