Chapter 43 (Bonus)

/*Nermina is in the house again*/

/*I really hope you'll like this chapter*/

/*Don't forget to comment and vote */

/*Enjoy it*/

Chapter 43:

Nadia's POV:

Reaching my phone on the night stand, without even opening my eyes, I turned off the alarm and hid my face under the pillow because it was a weekend and I had no meetings that day, which made me wonder why I set up the alarm in the first place.

Wait, I didn't...

I instinctively looked at Zack's side of the bed to ask him if he did, when I was only met with nothing. I wrapped the quilt around my body and lifted myself to a seating position, and searched for any traces of him. I noticed our clothes of yesterday were neatly folded on the edge of the bed, and that only caused me to blush, remembering how our night ended.

I was about to stand up to look for him when I noticed a folded paper sitting comfortably on my nightstand with a red flower. I instantly grabbed the flower and brought it to my nose, inhaling deeply the sweet smell. Then, I reached for the paper and held it in my hands for few seconds, feeling as if it was the first thing I have ever received from him.

'Dear Nadia' I started reading the letter 'It's been ten years since we've got married. I've set an alarm for you in an hour so that you can read this then you can head downstairs for breakfast that I'd be cooking for you...'

/*You can read the letter on my profile, under name of "Forever Yours"*/

I didn't know that I was holding my breath until I released it. I was overwhelmed with different emotions; I felt like my heart was going to burst and I could do nothing to stop my raging heartbeat. Zack knew exactly how to play on my heart strings, enticing different kinds of melodies that only he could hear.

I didn't want to waste more time, sitting alone whilst I could be with Zack instead. Therefore, I pulled my shirt over my head and I hurried to the bathroom to wash my teeth, not even bothering to take a shower since I had one few hours ago. I grabbed a loosened shirt and shorts from the closet, put them on them hurriedly.

After making sure I was presentable, I strode to the kitchen, where I found a plate full of pancakes with strawberries, and another dish of scrambled eggs, French toast and bacon, accompanied with a glass of orange juice. As I walked closer to the island, I noticed a folded sheet of paper with a rose beside it. I reached for the paper and unfolded it, feeling as if my heart was going to bail on me.

'I had to drag myself away from you this morning. You were so f*****g beautiful and gorgeous. I was so close to call off the entire surprise in order to kiss you senseless and make love to you. So please, stop drooling over my words and hurry. I'm craving for my morning kiss <3'

I took a deep breath as I folded the paper back and put it on the kitchen's island. There were many feelings swirling inside me, thanks to the amount of love I received from Zack. I was the luckiest woman on earth for having him as my husband and father of my kids.

His words made me blush uncontrollably, although we were already invested in each other. Moreover, he had done everything to make me more comfortable to talk about our physical intimacy with him, which served us right, because it took our physical contact to a whole new level.