Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Nadia's POV:

I was still on Zack's shoulder when he stepped inside the apartment; it was dark and I couldn't see a thing until he turned on the lights; a wooden table was placed on my right with a huge vase full of roses rested on top of it. the apartment featured a modern silhouette characterized by classic hardwood floors and punctuated with the huge glass window, which was the first thing I noticed as soon as he put me down.

I opened my mouth in amazement since the inside of apartment was beautiful and screamed 'Luxury'; white low lying sofas crafted out of fine leather sat proudly along with a black color laying low coffee table. Nested black bookshelves situated on the left wall beside the huge TV screen, it held so many collections of books, which looked tempting and ready to be read, creating an incredible and relaxing lounging room.

I couldn't wait to check the kitchen because it was my favorite part of the house after my room of course. I started walking slowly towards it, fighting with the wedding dress since it was so long that it almost made me trip several times. However, before doing anything, I took off my heels since they were killing me.

"There are four bedrooms; you can pick the room you want I don't mind" Zack took of his tie bow as he threw himself on the sofa, interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay, what about my clothes?" I asked him since his grandma took care of my suitcases.

"They're in the master bedroom, I'll go get them" He rushed to one of the rooms as if he was hiding something.

As soon as Zack left, I took my time in admiring the kitchen. A raised sink, a closet with door recessed panel, dark wood closet doors, a granite worktop, a household stainless steel, a brown wooden floor and no small island, they all made the kitchen look modern and so cozy.

'I like it more than the seating area' I gasped at the beauty in front of me.

Zack took more than five minutes in the bedroom which only made me walk towards him, wondering why it took him so long. However, as soon as I stepped in, I opened my mouth in gawk; the bed was full of red roses as candles were lightened everywhere! The entire room was based of black and white which looked extremely beautiful with the candles lights and the flowers.

He didn't notice that I was standing by the doorframe watching him; he was staring at the wardrobe as if he was solving a math equation which made me curious about what was so odd in the closet that he was gazing at. Soon enough, I made my presence clear.

"What took you so long?" I moved towards him.

"Well, you can come and see" He ran his hand through his hair frustratingly.

As soon as my eyes landed on the wardrobe, I couldn't help but burst out laughing because all we had in it were matching PJs and clothes with several colors, from pink, green to yellow. Mrs. Collins really thought that we were deeply in love.

'I would never think of wearing matching clothes with Zack' I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" He stared at me with a confused gaze which made the situation funnier.

"You should probably advise your grandma to stop watching Korean movies" I answered him trying to contain my laughter but I sucked terribly.

"Yeah, does she think that we will go to college wearing identical clothes?" He chuckled holding two identical outfits in his hands.

Both of the outfits consisted of black jeans, a white T-Shirt along with a leather jacket and a blue scarf for Zack and a green one for me. I imagined going to college wearing those clothes and everyone's reactions at the sight of us, and it surely made me laugh hysterically.