Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Zack's POV:

I felt a light weight on my leg as I was soundlessly asleep but I just shrugged it off immediately because I was having the best sleep I had in a long time ago, and I wasn't ready to snap myself out of it, just yet. Therefore, I forced myself to keep my eyes closed and bring myself back to sleep.

Xby Counterflix

However, as I felt a feather touch on my forehead, I relaxed right away, well aware that it Nadia. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed her touch on my skin, since she obviously thought I was still asleep, but little did she know that I was awake, and enjoying the stroke of her hands.

I reached a point where her single touch, made me crave for it even more, thus why, I just waited for the right moment and opened my eyes. She was quite shocked but after a moment, she regained her composure and smiled at me, her eyes were sparkling with flames.

She was absolutely breathtaking!!!

"Good morning" I cracked out a smile at her.

"Morning" She raked her hand through my hair.

"Why so early?" I looked behind her and noticed the shinning sun rays.

"I don't know, I just woke up" She adjusted herself until her head rested on the pillow, facing me.

"Hum" I hummed, mirroring her position "And you decided to mess with my flawless face"

Xby Counterflix

"Don't tell me you were awake" She turned her head till it was muffled in the pillow "This is so embarrassing"

"It's not, I want you to do whatever you want with me" I winked at her, mischievously.

"Stop it" She ordered me but her voice came out like a low whisper.

"Okay! Okay"

I moved closer to her and turned her around till she was facing me. Her flushed cheeks were making her more irresistible to me, and I couldn't help but admire the state I created just by one look from me and a single touch on her arm.

I really affected her...

I liked it!!!

"You know that if I keep staring at you like this, we'd spend hours here" I whispered lowly moving my face dangerously closer to hers.

"Yeah that's why we should be going" She cupped my face in her hands, sending my insides melting right away.

"Not before I take my morning gift" I winked at her, mischievously.

Her hands, which were already on my face, flied to the back of my head and pulled me closer until my face was literally an inch away, and in a matter of a second, our lips were molded together as one, in a brief but yet a mesmerizing kiss that not only did it start sweetly but ended with hunger in both of our eyes.

Too bad we were going back home.

"I'll never get enough of this" I kissed the corner of her lips, tenderly, leaving my lips lingering there for few seconds in order to tease her.

"Now that we're done, go take your shower, I'll be ordering breakfast" She pushed me away slightly and strode out of the bedroom, and that's when I noticed what she was wearing. She was in my shirt.

Shaking my head to dismiss the thoughts that started wandering on my mind, I strode to the bathroom and took the quickest shower I ever had in a while because the moment I stepped under the streaming water, the fact that we were going back home, rushed to my mind, snapping me out of my peace.