Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Zack's POV:

I pulled an inch away, cupped her face in my hands, leaned down and brushed my lips on hers directly since one look in her eyes gave me a new found courage and guts to do so. She was surprised at first but then she gained her composure again and returned the kiss with the same lounging I felt for her.

The kiss soon turned from a gentle and sweet kiss to a hot and needy one so I broke it and pulled back in order to inhale a deep breath. We both were breathing heavily and we needed some air so I just gestured at the door, and she nodded her head, approving shyly, her cheeks' color was as red as a tomato's. However, before we went out, I grabbed her by the waist and hugged her tightly to my chest.

I wanted her to feel safe... !!!

I wish I could stop time at that moment but I couldn't, we had to pull ourselves out of the bubble we created for ourselves and step out to face all of the problems we had to solve. The teenager who was keeping an eye on the door, was sitting on the ground, blocking the door from people who were standing outside scolding her. As soon as she heard the door's sound when we opened it, she snapped her head up and sighed.

"Thank god you're out, this old lady is giving me a hard time" The girl gestured at an old lady, annoyingly.

"Well, it's inappropriate for a man to be in the ladies' restroom" The lady glared at me, digging daggers on my skin.

"How many times will I have to tell you that it's for a higher purpose?" The girl stood up and winked at me.

"I do not care" The lady yelled at the girl.

"Mam" I addressed the old lady in order to get her attention "You see this beautiful young lady right here" I pointed at Nadia "She's my wife and we were separated for a week now so I had to do whatever it takes to get her back, even if it meant being in the ladies' restroom"

"Ah, really?" She furrowed her eyebrows at us.

"Yes, and getting in there was the only solution I had left" I smiled, genuinely, staring down at Nadia.

"How could you stay away from this handsome man?" The teenager questioned Nadia, disbelievingly.

"She says that I'm extremely annoying and so jealous of other guys that I'm driving her insane" I chuckled at Nadia, knowingly.

"That's so cute" The old lady stated before she walked around us, and entered the bathroom "Keep him, he's a diamond my dear"

The girl winked at Nadia, mischievously and told her "He's so romantic, if you get bored of him, look for me" Then she ran away, leaving Nadia and I, standing there, acknowledging the awkwardness we put ourselves into. Who said I'd be kissing Nadia in the ladies' restroom of a hospital in Chicago and make a teenager fall for my charm?

After a day:

The moment I opened my eyelids, I snapped my eyes to Nadia, and there she was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. Her flawless skin was tempting me to run my fingers on it, but I didn't dare to do so because I knew she would wake up the moment I touche her skin, and after what happened the night before when we were about to sleep, I knew that she needed every ounce of sleep she could get.

Flashback:

The moment we stepped in the suit, Nadia went to the bed area and threw herself on the bed, I chuckled at her reaction and followed her by taking my spot beside her. We just lied there, staring at the ceiling for few minutes before I dared to turn my head to look at her.