Chapter 3-3

Chapter 3-3

After three months:

Zack's POV:

FLASHBACK:

Since the day I asked Mr. Mathews the permission to date Nadia, things became more awkward between Nadia and I, especially after she asked me to cancel everything. And although I had my reasons to marry her, I didn't want to force her to do anything she didn't want.

Nevertheless that day, we couldn't even talk about it because grandma interrupted us and broke our conversation. After that, we just acted like everything was okay until they left an hour after, grandma didn't leave me any space even when they were gone since she started asking about how I met Nadia, how many hours I saw her per day and a lot of other questions.

Luckily, I didn't have to answer anything because grandpa rushed-in and saved me right away, leaving grandma grumbling behind me when I headed to my room. I didn't want to talk about my relationship with Nadia yet since I wasn't sure if we were going to proceed our act.

Nadia and I, we lost contact for more than a week; she didn't call to tell me about her decision and I didn't want to disturb her although I had moments when I really wanted to speak with her and tease her like usual. Which was strange for me since I always went after what I wanted except with Nadia.

I watched her from a distance, she looked actually beautiful; she was wearing a champagne dress which reached just above her knees, what looked like a Camel Wool Coat and offwhite ankle boots, she had a plaited stitch Beanie on top of her head, which fitted her hair that fell freely on her shoulders like usual, reaching her waist, and she was holding a brown leather shoulder bag.

I didn't realize I was staring at her until we locked our eyes for few seconds, she just looked at me and I knew I had to take my gut to talk with her, to see where we were standing and what would happen in the future so I called her.

"Hey" I said a soon as she picked up "Are you free?"

"I am" She spoke quietly "Where should we meet?"

"Anywhere but here" I answered her, thinking of a place "The restaurant of the blind date is okay"

"Okay, I'll meet you there"

I put my phone back to my pocket, glancing at Nadia, who said goodbye to her friends then started walking off heading to the parking lot. As I started the engine and drove out of college, I couldn't help but think of what could Nadia say and how her decision would affect both of our futures.

I entered through the glass door of the restaurant as flashes of the blind date wandered in my mind but my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a touch on arm, I turned my head thinking that it would probably be Nadia but it was a blonde girl that I could hardly recognize. She was wearing a red dress which reached her knees, black boots and a black leather jacket.

"Can I help you?" I asked the blonde who was standing by my side.

"It's good to see you again" She ran her fingers from my upper arm to my wrist, seductively "I had always wanted to talk to you" She flickered her hair from side to side, revealing her neck to display.

"Sorry but do I know you?" I seriously wanted to know.

"Well, you don't but I hope you will" She simpered at me, still touching my arm.

"I don't want to" I tried my best to calm myself because throughout years, I had always that kind of girls running after me. They were amusing in the beginning but then, they became so annoying that I couldn't even handle them.