Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zack's POV:

To say I was amazed by Nadia was understatement because the main reason why I chose that movie: "The exorcist", it is because it mostly freaked girls out just by the mention of its name but when it came to my annoying stupid wife, she was actually making jokes about how silly it was and making fun of me when I almost choked, thinking that I was actually scared of it.

In moments like that, when I just had fun with Nadia as normal friends not two newly married couple who hated each other, I couldn't help but wonder if what I thought of her was wrong? Was I missing something? I had to look for the truth in order to move on with my life. However, I didn't know if I wanted to move on with her by my side or alone!

the movie came to an end and we were both staring at each other weirdly since throughout the movie, we had no idea how close we were seated because we were so focused on teasing each other, but as soon as we acknowledged our position, I just froze there, gazing at Nadia who was looking at me with the same confusion written on her face.

Nadia's legs lied horizontally on the couch as she rested her head on my shoulder as I insisted earlier to keep her balance while I just sat there beside her, my legs crossed and were rested on the wooden table, my right arm was on top of Nadia's arm to have a better access of the snacks that were on Nadia's lap as the left one sat proudly on the couch beside me.

After a whole minute of staring, Nadia sat properly and put the almost empty bowl of snacks between us and replacing its place on her lap with a pillow, she just kept her gaze on the TV screen while I was lost in her, trying my best to study her but I failed miserably since she was a puzzle that I wanted to solve so badly so that I could look forward in my life.

"I can't believe you call that a scary movie" She glared at me, pointing at the TV screen.

"Who are you? I guess that you're from another planet" I stared at her mischievously, putting the bowl of snacks on the wooden table "I'll call you buddy from now on"

"Why?" She put her hands on her hips still sending me one of her dreadful looks.

"Because girls are supposed to be scared of this movie but then look at you" I gestured at her up and down.

"Hey, excuse me for not being a bimbo doll" She yelled at me as I covered my ears, totally exaggerating.

"Yeah right!" I smirked at her.

She was defiantly not one of the bimbo dolls since all they cared about was taking care of their appearance and how people thought of them and Nadia was way far from being that for sure because she managed to look cute without any makeup on and with the messy ponytail which was messing with my nerves every time she moved her head.

/*I guess I'd be falling pretty badly by the end of that year*/

"I guess I'll go to sleep" She suddenly put the pillow she was holding aside and tempted to stand up.

"Have you seen what time is it?" I laughed out because it was actually quarter to eleven and she was already preparing herself to sleep, how cute was that for a baby?

"As if you haven't noticed I have eyes" She snapped at me immediately as soon as her feet landed on the ground.

"Sarcasm is in your blood my dear, have a good sleep baby" I smirked at her, putting so much pressure on the word "Baby" which made her whimper loudly before sitting beside me again.

'I guess I found her point of weakness: Challenge' I thought to myself while she was getting comfortable on the sofa. Again.

"What are you up to? Big boy!" She stared at me looking extremely adorable although I guess she was trying to look somehow ugly in front of me, but she was failing miserably.