Chapter 37

/*I wrote the chapter while listening to the song above ^^^*/ 

Chapter 37:

Zack's POV: 

         Nadia was looking at me as if she was going to kidnap me if I didn't agree on what she was saying, and I have to admit that I liked that since she finally realized that she was just being stubborn and stupid for making the worst decision in the history of the bad decisions. 

However, I wasn't going to hold her hand immediately, she had to realize that our relationship wasn't a game; one day, she's in and the next day, she's out. Things don't work like that, and I intended to show her that.

The key word is: Intended.

       I never got to make my point of view because just like I did to her in the hospital, she crushed her lips on mine just to get an answer for my question. My brain was urging me pull back, but everything in me beside it, refused to let go.

       Nadia was kissing me as if her depended on it, even when I didn't kiss her back. However, when she took it to the second level by biting my lower lip, I couldn't hold back and gave her access to what she wanted.

        I could feel her grin against my lips, which resulted on mine to break against my lips, she got the reaction she wanted; we totally forgot that we were in the middle of the driveway and that the cab's driver, was still there looking at us, we were lost in the moment, until he started coughing to get out attention.

"What?" Nadia snapped at him "I didn't see him properly for more than a month, can't you just wait?"

"God be with you Sir, she's really crazy" The driver commented, making me burst out laughing at him "Am I taking anyone to the airport?"

"No" Nadia retorted before I could even answer.  

"Who said so?" I raised my eyebrow at her, quizzically.

"Maybe I should've kidnapped like I suggested to Oliver" She mumbled under breathe.

"Kidnap me? Then what? Tie to me to the bed?" I chuckled at her weird expressions, probably forgetting what she was wearing.

"Man, I don't think she's kidding"

"It's okay, you can take out my luggage" I ordered him, ignoring the strange looks he was giving me.

"Thank you and I am sorry if I was rude with you" Nadia took out a man's wallet and payed him as soon as he took out my luggage.

"It's okay and good luck man" He started the engine and headed off.

"You realize that you freaked him out" I turned and looked at her "Look at what you're wearing first" 

"I know" She lowered her gaze to her clothes "I ran out of the house like a maniac" 

"We need to talk, let's go" I gestured at the car.

"Let's go home" She smiled widely at the last word.

I missed her presence in the apartment...

       She drove us back to the apartment in utter silence, while I kept looking at her from the corner of my eyes. She was wearing a coat on top of pajamas and her hair was messy, but still she managed to look beautiful to me, how was that even possible? 

       Collen was surprised when he saw me because I told him my goodbyes already and made sure that he could call me if he ever needed anything. However, I was the one surprised when he gave Nadia thumbs up when he saw her, gaining a low chuckle from her.