Extremely IMPORTANT

Hello my dears,

So!

I have an announcement to make:

Hate At First Sight will be published on another platform. That's why, I've been absent for quite a while now. I was/am reediting and rewriting many chapters (AND CHANGING MANY DETAILS)

As you all know, I've written HAFS to learn more about developing characters, plot twists and to simply... write, which is why the outcome was a bit cheesy, slow paced and unfortunately, full of mistakes (typos and grammar).

This is the only reason why, I haven't posted the bonus chapters (Although I've written them a long time ago).

I really hope you follow Zack and Nadia after I take HAFS off Wattpad, because many things will change in the story, such as:

1- Their first meetings.

2- Where the story takes place (You'll see more of uni).

3-How the Collins and Mathews knew each other long before the blind date.

4- Less cheesy dialogues and more meaningful ones.

5-Everything will justified (unlike how it is right now).

6-I will take everything you have to say in consideration: I will create a form within the next couple days (You will find it on my profile/wall, and in the external link attached to this announcement), and I would like you to fill it so that I have an idea about whatever you think must change and what shall remain the same.

And many more...

I wanna thank you for your great assistance!

I wouldn't have finished HAFS without your support...!!!

/*Feel free to contact me or leave comments*/

/*Have a wonderful night*/

/*Kisses-N*/