Chapter 3-1

Chapter 3

Zack's POV:

The moment I fell on bed with Nadia's hair stuck on the button of the T-shirt I was wearing, I seriously wanted to burst out laughing but Sam's presence in the room, it kind of made the situation embarrassing that's why I freed Nadia's hair as quickly as I could.

"Next time, be careful" I smirked at Nadia, as she attempting to stand up.

"Nadia!" Sam called Nadia and we both turned our gazes to her direction "Mom says that you should eat something before you leave"

"Honey, tell her that we have no time to, we're a bit late" Nadia stood up and rushed to Sam who was holding a big car in her hand.

"Hey, I'm hungry" I followed Nadia and stood beside her "Tell your mother that something quick wouldn't bother us"

"We're late" Nadia glared at me.

"And I'm starving" I frowned at her and soon enough, it seemed like we were having a contest of who would blink first.

"I hate you" She poked my shoulder.

"I hate you too"

"I'll tell mommy to prepare something for you" Sam ran away, leaving Nadia and I in a position that a five years old kid would burst out laughing at the sight of it.

In fact, I wasn't even hungry but I actually said so because Nadia wanted the opposite since teasing her had always been a pleasure for me and the face she made whenever I smirked at her was phenomenal...

After sharing few glares with Nadia, she picked some random clothes from the wardrobe and headed back to her bathroom, mumbling some none sense words; I took all of my time admiring her room which was surprisingly not pink, it was huge, painted with blue and the furniture was white just like her curtains. It was quite organized, everything was in its right place, especially books since they were organized in an alphabetical order.

Nice...

If no one told me that it was her room, I would have guessed that it was a boy's room or maybe mine because I had the same colors, same books and same spirit. After taking one last glimpse at my surroundings, I headed out of her room immediately, walking down the hallway of the Mansion and searching for the kitchen but as I was looking, Sam stopped me and started studying me for few minutes until she blurted out...

"So, you're going to be Nadia's husband?" She questioned.

"Maybe, I don't know" I answered her nicely "I'm not sure"

"But I heard Nadia talking about you with mom" She whispered as if it was the nation's secret.

"Really?" Saying what exactly?" I suddenly felt interested of what would Nadia say about me.

"She said that now she sees you differently" Sam replied honestly.

It was kind of funny how things turned out to be, we were fighting every day for the last five years over silly stuff and now Nadia was walking around, telling people that she was starting to like me and that made me wonder if I should have started doing the same because it was going to be hard on me to confess others that I liked her while in fact, I seriously wanted to stay away from her.

/*circumstances*/

"Come on, mom's waiting for us" Sam jerked me out of my thoughts by holding my hand and leading me down the hallways to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I took a look at my surroundings, the white and black kitchen was huge, a big table of six sat beside the glass door which led to their garden, a black island was in the middle of the kitchen with eight high stools surrounding it, and Nadia was seated on one of them.