Chapter 40 (Epilogue)

Chapter 40:

Nadia's POV:

        I asked the hairstylist and makeup artist to give me few minutes for myself, therefore they made their final touches on my hair and makeup then they left, of course after giving me strict commands to not move a lot or even dare to cry in case I became emotional. I just shrugged off at them and playfully kicked them out, knowing that they were only doing their job properly.

       It had been a year since I married Zack, and I couldn't but think about everything that had changed in just one year. Friendships were made, relationships were settled and broken hearts were fixed, after they had been broken for so long because of distance.

       Since the day Zack told me that we were getting married again, a lot of things happened but at the end of the day, we made sure that we would always end up in each other's arms; that was our deal that night after we took our intimacy to another level.

Flashback:

"I can't get enough of you" Zack murmured in my ear as I put my head on the crook of his neck "I don't think I can imagine my life without you"

"So don't imagine anything" I whispered kissing his skin lightly, making him make an irresistible sound in my ear "I am not going anywhere, I learned my lesson the hard way"

"You know what was the toughest thing when you weren't here?" He questioned and I shook my head so he proceeded talking "Not being able to see you around and kiss the breath out of you, were hard but the unbearable thing is not being able to have you like this in my arms" He pulled me closer, intertwining our feet under the quilt.

"I missed this too" I added, agreeing with him.

"We have to make a deal" He suggested.

"What?" I pushed myself up and put my weight on my elbow to have a better look at him.

"Even if we fight, if anything happens between us, if we're tired or just not in the mood, we'll always be this close" He smiled at me, sheepishly, as if he was embarrassed of what he just said.

"I like that" I grinned at him, approvingly "It is more than good to me, I can always have your addicting scent filling my nostrils.

"So?"

"Deal" I offered him my hand to shake.

"Deal" He held my hand in his but didn't shake it, he pulled on it till I was literally on top of him, and he added "Shaking hands in professional, let's try something else" He smirked at me and I knew exactly what he wanted.

"I have something in mind" I chuckled at his smirk.

          My lips hoovered over his for few seconds as he watched my every single move with clouded eyes and a hitching breath, especially when I kissed the corner of his lips then I kissed him sweetly. He didn't push the kiss further and I felt like he had other plans in his head so I broke the kiss and looked down at him, confusingly.

"I want you to be in charge" He demanded huskily, reaching for my bare back and he started stroking soothing circles on it "I want to see that you want me as much as I want you" He kissed my shoulder "Show me how much you love me" He trailed soft kisses all the way to my earlobe then he bit on it gently.

"I want you more than you can ever think" I breathed close to his ear and added "I love you"

"I love you more" He beamed at me widely.