Chapter 32

(recap)

“But can you blame me?” He asked snatching me into his arms and kissing me. He pulled away and had a serious look on his face.

“I’m sorry I hadn’t told you sooner. I should have.” He said stroking my cheek.

“It doesn’t matter to me how old you are, you’re still hot.” I smiled up at him and he smiled back, “Is that so?”

Then he kissed me again, and what started out playful turned into something more. We were kissing so hard, our need being poured out,

“Ethan I need you.” I said staring up at him. He started kissing my neck pulling my t-shirt off then he started working my bra loose as he trailed kisses down my body.

“I need you too.” then he started taking his clothes off and soon we were both naked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

It was night time and I was in a fancy restaurant, with a live classical band providing relaxing music. My date had wanted us to meet here, he was so handsome, I still couldn’t believe that he had asked me out. I glanced around at my posh surroundings, the walls shined with a hue of red gold to the point where it seemed to be made of red gold, there was marble instead of title on the floor and walls, the counter was a mixture of granite and marble.

Intricate patterns of ocean waves lined the walls, and framing the mirrors was led lights, like the ones you would find in a big movie stars room.

I was in the bathroom of one of the most expensive restaurants in the country, trying to cool my nerves. He had showed up and I couldn’t stop staring at him, his handsome features seemed to call to everything that was woman inside me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My amber eyes where shining with a sort of mischief, my cheeks flushed from excitement. This was the first date I went on in months, and he was gorgeous, even though he gave off the bad boy vibe. This was weird because I’m not into the bad boy types.

I reapplied my lipstick and checked that my eyeliner hadn’t smudged and took a huge breath before heading out of the bathroom towards my date.

I noticed that some of the women around were giving my date fugitive glances, some even going so far as to push up their breasts out in an effort to get his attention.

I could see the back of his head, which boasted a glossy mane of raven colored hair. I threw back my shoulders and walked straighter, glaring at the women as I walked passed.

This was new to me too, the attention he got was unbelievable, but then again look at him.

I sat down in front of him and smiled, he smiled too, his strange silver grey eyes were intent on me, never once swaying to another.

“You all set?” He asked while he took my hand and moved his thumb over the back. Goose flesh rose from the contact.