Chapter 16

Hi Everyone,

Hope you enjoy this chapter, i had a lot of fun writing it. Let me know what you think, i always look forward to your comments.

Vote

Comment

Fan

See ya

Steph ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

“Are you okay Ethan?”

“I’m fine… I need to … I need to get out. I’m sorry Violet but I can’t do this.” He said and I nodded. It was obvious he was terrified of the water.

I held onto his hand and pulled him out with me, as soon as we were out of the water he relaxed, breathing a sigh of relieve.

I quickly put my clothes back on and watched as Ethan put his clothes back on. Then we made our way back to the car. We drove in silence as we neared the town and my stomach growled and I looked over to Ethan hoping he didn’t hear that, but of course he did as he smiled and asked, “Hungry?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe.”

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

We pulled up to a café close to the edge of town and went inside and sat down waiting for a waitress to take our order. The waitress came over with two menus and as soon as she spotted Ethan she went into automatic flirt mode.

She practically threw my menu at me, while she leaned over Ethan with her breasts nearly falling out of her uniform into his face. I glared at her attempt to seduce the guy while he was with me. She was a really pretty, strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and it was obvious that she wanted Ethan.

“Hi, I’m Brook, I’m your waitress for today. So what can I get you sugar?” She asked Ethan seductively. Throughout that whole speech she faced Ethan her back turned slightly towards me.

Ewe I just threw up in my mouth. Ethan never even noticed her as he scanned his menu and asked for a coke, then he turned to me and smiled,

“What are you getting Ducky?”

“Erm… I’ll have a coke as well”

“Anything to eat?”

“Erm…” I quickly glanced over the menu for something to get this chick away, “And a bowl of french fries please.” I said closing the menu and handing it rudely over to Brook.

“And for you sugar? You going to eat anything?” She asked Ethan as she stroked his arm. I glared at her hand on Ethan’s bicep.

Can you believe this chick? I swear by the way she was acting right now, that this was a whore house and she was putting in the extra shift.

“Nothing for me thanks.” Ethan said, shifting away from her. She didn’t seem to notice and added,

“Okay sugar, if you change your mind just let me know.” Then she turned around and swung her ass seductively away as she made her way to the kitchen.