Chapter 18

(Recap)

“Are you sure Vi?” He asked as he trailed his thumb along my jaw, then across my bottom lip.

“I’m sure. I want this Ethan, I want you.” He smiled down at me and then quickly leaned down and kissed me, holding my head between his hands. Slowly he pulled back and smiled at me; reaching for something out of sight and kissed me again, before I heard the telltale tear of the little foil package.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

I slowly woke up to a heavy arm slung around my waist as well as a heavy leg pinning me down to the soft bed. I could feel gentle strokes running up and down the length of my arm and Ethan’s warm breath on my neck.

I moaned at the feeling of complete and utter bliss. We were still both naked and his body was flush against mine and if the thing poking my back was anything to go by, someone was happy to see me.

“Morning sleepy head.” I heard Ethan whisper into my ear. Smiling as I turned in his arms to face him I said, “Morning.”

“You sleep well?” He asked as he started trailing his fingers down the column of my neck.

“Better than well.” Which was the truth, not a single nightmare all night. The first since the shooting at the grocery store. Sleeping with him was like a miracle cure for nightmares or something.

“Is that so? How are you feeling?” He asked gently kissing the length of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

“A little sore, but in a good way.” I shyly smiled at him then I started to think about what we did last night and I went into full blush mode. Ethan smiled against my neck, then slowly trailed up my neck to my lips and gently brushed his lips against mine.

“So is it too much to go again?” He asked as he nibbled on my bottom lip, which caused me to erupt into a fit of giggles.

“Ethan!” I play hit him and he pulled back leaning over me with his sexy bed head.

“What? You can’t blame me.” He said rubbing himself against me and my body immediately came alive for him. Oh Ethan what you do to me.

“I need to get dressed and go home. Lily is still at Vicky’s place.” I said as I got up and grabbed the sheet along with my underwear and made my way to the bathroom, I heard Ethan groaning and I was conscious of his eyes on me the entire time.

I closed the door behind me and couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I did it with Ethan Leeds, the hottest guy in our school. Last night started off crappy but who knew it would turn into something so… special.

I stared into the mirror expecting to see someone new, some sort of change, but I looked the same as I did last night before we did it. I was still the same girl I was last night, the only thing that changed was that I was no longer a virgin and well on my way to falling in love with Ethan Leeds. Holy crap, I’m falling for him.  I can’t fall for Ethan Leeds, I barely know him, and we’re not even official. Taking a deep breath, I will figure this out, I should not freak out over this, or over think it but right now I needed to get ready. Live in the moment Vi, I told myself mentally. I nodded at my reflection and then I quickly got dressed and washed my face. I spotted Ethan’s toothbrush at the basin and thought what the hell, might as well, I did sleep with the guy, how intimate can you get, so I brushed my teeth using his toothbrush. When I finally left the bathroom, and went back to the room, Ethan was already dressed and waiting with breakfast set up on the table on the second landing.