Chapter 22

Hi All,

So this chapter comes with a warning... It has a massive cliff hanger and I would advise you to wait a bit because I'm still busy on the second part and i'm not sure when i'll be done.

But...

If you want you can read it, just know that you have been warned. Dun, dun, duuuunnnnn.....

Until next time, which is hopefully soon...

This is steph :)

Bye-bye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

“All this time you have been seeing ghosts and you said nothing to us?’

“I knew there was something up with you.” Van said looking at me like she was studying me or something.

“Oh snap, you’re the ghost chaser.” Vicky said getting excited at the thought of me being the ghost chaser.

Just then there was a knock on the door and we had to open because the lady said she was going to call security. We picked something up at the drive through and went to the lake to be alone and chat. We hadn’t done that in ages and it was good to have someone to talk to, it lessened the burden.

Now I just have to deal with the bunch of ghosts that are after me, then I should be okay.

Just another day in the life of Violet Spenser.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

It has been a month since my mom started home care and a month since I let Vicky and Van in on my secret. So far they were a massive help, they never brought up the cinema incident, even though it was now officially a youtube video hit. Complete with a soundtrack and it has also hit number 21 of best freak outs on rude tube. Luckily it was dark, so no-one from school or anyone in my town, recognized me but it didn’t stop people from talking about it.

It was three weeks till the Autumn ball and Ethan still hadn’t asked me to be his date, I was starting to think that he never will. I marched angrily to my locker to shove my books in it. Even the Scott asked Vicky to the dance, unfortunately Dean asked Amy Sander’s and Van was really upset about it, seen as she thought they had a thing for each other. She said that, that was it, she was through waiting for him and she wasn’t about to ask him out because it looked like he didn’t even care for her. He might have just been messing her around for the past two years, so I really couldn’t talk to her about it, even though she was our group cupid, and she always gave the best advice on what to do in situations like this, but right now she was anti love and boys. So she was out of the question.

I was at my locker, putting away my English text book and swapping it for my biology and French because I had those two lessons up next after my free period, which was right now, when I heard someone from behind my locker door say,

“Violet can we talk?” I closed the door and saw that it was emo Shaun, and he was looking a little sad. I hadn’t seen him since the time he ran off after accusing me of playing a mean joke on him.

“Erm… okay, I have a free period coming up. Just let me finish up here.” He nodded but said nothing else.

When I was done I turned to him to let him know that I was ready to listen to whatever he needed to say, but he seemed to be lost in his thoughts, idly playing with an elastic band, while looking down at the ground.