Chapter 20

Hey all you awesome Peeps,

So i know it has taken me longer than usual but hopefully that would change soonish.

In the mean time however, please enjoy :D

Cheers

Steph ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

"Ethan my friend you owe me more than one."

"I know." I whispered as I stared at Violets sleeping form.

"Night Ethan get some sleep. There's nothing you can do now, except wait."

"You're right. Thanks again Tommy." Then I hung up.

Wait? Wait for someone or something to get Violet... yeah right, over my dead body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

Two weeks had passed since finding Maria's body in that abandon house.  Tony Mackenzie, the guy that murdered Maria, confessed to the murder and the media was praising the Ghost Chaser for helping to solve a crime and catch a murderer, and the police as well as the media where looking for the woman that followed Maria's ghost to her body.

While me on the other hand... I could be better. By now the entire school had heard about my and Ethan's relationship and everyone was talking about it. We were officially the new hot couple, which didn't sit well with some people, mainly Kyle and Terry. I still remember two weeks ago Monday, when I came to school, still freaked out about finding that dead body, when Kyle approached me on my new relationship status.

I was staring blankly into my locker thinking about when I had first seen Maria in my dreams and all the other dreams I had before and after that. Does that mean all that people are dead? Did all of them die? What the hell is wrong with me? Why is this happening to me?

"What the hell Violet!" I let out a squeal of surprise as Kyle slammed his fist against the locker next to mine. He looked beyond pissed off. I on the other hand, still a little jumpy from finding a dead body, jumped nearly two feet in the air, my heart beating so fast I thought I would have a heart attack. I noticed the students around us begin to slow to watch what was going on, no doubt that fist bang echoed throughout the whole school.

"What? Oh it's you. Hey Kyle." I said in a daze and I started packing random books into my bag, still a little out of it.

"Is it true?" He asked grounding the words out. I looked at him a little confused and asked,

"Is what true?"

"Are you with Leeds?"

"Leeds?" I asked still not understanding.

"Ethan, Violet, are you and Ethan together?"

"Together as in dating?"

"Yes, are you?" He asked as his anger rolled off him in waves.

"Er, yes we are." I said not knowing why he was so angry.

"I thought we were together."

He thought we were together? What would have given him that idea? It's not like we were dating before and it's not like I led him on or anything. Okay so he kissed me, but I had never kissed him back or had done anything to convince him that I was into him or that we were even together, together. I had even tried to tell him that there was nothing between us or at least nothing that I felt, but we always got interrupted. Crap, so did he think that all this time...