Chapter 10

Hi All,

So the begin of this chapter is a bit confusing but keep reading and everything will make sense.

Hope you enjoy.

Peace, love and Pokemon.

Ciao

Steph ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

“Get. Out.” I hissed at him, glaring daggers at him.

He just smirked and gave a mock salute and muttered, “Yes Ma’am.” And then sauntered out.

As soon as the door closed my bravado crumpled and I fell to the floor crying. He was right, he was out of my league… he just felt sorry for a reject like me. I can’t believe I let myself believe he liked me. I’m such an idiot…

I crawled over to my bead and cried myself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 10

The smell of Daisy’s in the morning with the birds chirping in the background was my most favorite passing of the day. Opening my eyes to see a sliver of sunlight play out through the dense swaying branches of the Willow tree in our backyard, I loved this spot, loved just lying here, it was so peaceful. Away from all my troubles, mother and father have been hounding me too much as of late about getting a wife. I understand the lineage need to continue but I fear not one female has caught my eye. They see my wealth and nothing else, I might need to expand my search if I’m to find the right woman to mother my young.

My thoughts somehow drifted to my little sister, she is a year away from her first season and I’m not looking forward to the men that would seek her hand, although it is something that I cannot stop.

I started drifting off in the quiet morning, the birds chirping was like a mothers lullaby, soothing and peacefull.

“AAAAAAA……” There was a loud scream that even frightened the birds.

I sat bolt up right. That sounded like my sister Tilly.

“Tilly!” I screamed into the wilderness that surrounded our property. I ran out in the direction I heard the scream.

“Tilly, Tilly where are you?” I got nothing in return.

I ran deeper into the forest up the steep hill, calling her name. Then I heard another scream up ahead.

“I’m coming Tilly!” I was rounding a corner when she jumped out and screamed,

“BOO.” I recoiled from freight, misplacing a step.

I watched as her eyes turned from amusement to fear.

“Tommy.”

I felt the ground give way under my weight and I was falling, rolling down the rough terrain of the mountain face. Everything was moving so fast, all I saw was a blur of green and brown, with bits of blue in between. I felt a hard hit against my side, and heard bone crack from the impact. I kept rolling as the momentum sped up as it got steeper, then for a moment I was suspended, free falling as I saw the ground near and for a moment I couldn’t feel the pain of the impact. I heard my sister screaming my name as I hit the rocky bottom.