Chpater 8

(Recap)

“Pity, would have been interesting if you had a girlfriend.”

“I don’t have time for girls. They’re just a bunch of dead weight” D laughed at that and slapped me hard on my back, making me stubble a bit.

“I had forgotten how funny you are Ethan. Dead weight. That’s a good one.” He got into his car and waved, calling,

“Don’t be out too late you hear? I’ll be waiting for the rest of my parcels from you kids later.” Then he sped off down the street.

I sighed, as I watched him drive off down the empty street. So he knows something is up, I just hope that I had bought us some time. We need to distance ourselves from the girls before he figures it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Violets POV

After the guys left, the girls who I was slowly started remembering, Vicky and Van, rushed towards me, looking beyond happy. I glanced at the sleeping woman with surprise that she hadn’t woken up by their shrieking. They followed the direction I was looking and they started to quiet down. The doctor also came into the room, with a clip board and a small smile on his lips.

“Miss Spenser it’s nice to finally see you awake. I’m Doctor Ryan Marks. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“No, of course not.”

He fired a few questions at me, more or less the same thing the guys asked me. What’s the last thing I remember? Do I have any headaches? Is my vision blurry? Blah, blah, blah.

He had also done a few tests as well, checking my reflexes, as well as shining a bright ass light in my eyes and in my ears and finally checking the wound on my stomach. He kept taking notes as he accessed me. When he was finally done he said,

“The police will be here tomorrow to ask you a few questions about the robbery. I had notified them that you had woken up and they would just need your statement.” 

I nodded my head then before he left he checked my mom’s vitals and temperature.

“So how you felling? Everybody at school sends their wishes… especially Kyle.” Van said with a smirk.

“Who’s Kyle?” I asked, looking at them a little confused.

They both looked a little concerned and Vicky said, “He’s in your maths class… he also recently confessed his undying love for you. He’s been here a few times to visit you.”

"He hadn't confessed his love for her. He just said he has a crush on you." Van said

"Same difference." Vicky said shrugging.

“Oh.” Was all I said. Is he my boyfriend or something?

“But seriously, how you doing? You must have been terrified when that lunatic came in pointing a gun at you. I’m just glad you didn’t…” Van said reaching out to take my hand. I sighed and said