Chapter 14

Hi All,

So i know its been a bit slow but the story picks up from here. Sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter... been a hectic couple of weeks and still going crazy.

But without further adu ...

Please Vote

Comment

Fan.

Thanks again peeps.

Steph :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

“Violet, do you know what you said to her before you left?” Ethan asked, looking a little on edge.

“Erm… I can’t wait for the day karma hits you with a two by four, I just hope I’m around to see it?” I said still looking at his worried face.

“No after that.”

“I said something after that?” I asked trying to think back and replayed everything I said in my head. Nope I can’t remember saying anything to her.

He looked a bit worried and said, “Are you okay?”

“Ya, I’m fine nothing Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip can’t fix.”

“You want to get some ice-cream?” He asked

“Maybe after school. We still have to get started on that assignment.”

 Chapter 14

I endured the rest of the day of school with Van getting two weeks detention for punching Terry in the face. I heard that Terry had a black eye and that she went home after she, to quote Vicky “got K.O.’d by our greatest and needed to mend that crack piece of plastic she calls a face.” Van was still not ecstatic about not breaking her nose though, but I was none the less happy that she was my friend and that she had stood up for me.

It was my last class and Ethan was in it with me. He was seated in the front of the class, while I was at the back. From where I was sitting, I had a good view of him. He was by the window, staring blankly at the view outside, lost in his own thoughts. So naturally I took this time to ogle him.

Gosh he was beautiful, with his dark hair and chiseled jaw line; he looked like a Greek god. He had that sort of dark and dangerous vibe going for him; I could easily picture him as a model or a Hollywood actor. With a face like he’s, how could any girl or guy for that matter not fall for him. His beautiful lips where in a tight grim line… What are you thinking about Ethan, that’s got you looking so grim? Maybe I can kiss it bet-

“Violet…Violet?”

“Mmm… what I wasn’t kissing I mean … er day-dreaming?” I shouted out and the class burst out laughing, as I felt all the blood rush to my face.