you try to borrow their favourite thing

Shuu:
Yesterday Shuu stole your blankets from your bed so you had to use your baggie jumpers as blankets. Deciding on how you should get your revenge Shuus MP3 player pops inside your head, perfect. You make your way into Shuus room, finding him sleeping on his bed you take the opportunity to look for his music player..... After minutes of no luck you remember Shuu has his MP3 player on his neck, there was no way you could grab that without waking him. However it took you too long to realize this and Shuu has already woken up. As you go to leave the room hands reach out and grab your wrist pulling you back into the room. Shuu begins to laugh as he closes the door. "And what were you planning on doing while I was asleep? Perverted woman."

Reiji:
Reiji has been cooped up in his room for ages, you begin to grow annoyed because there is no one in the house you could have an intellectual conversation with. Finally fed up with this all you storm into his room only to find him sleeping on a chair holding a book in his hand. After letting out a quiet sigh you walk up to Reiji and decide to steal the book that has stolen away Reijis attention. As you gently place your hands on the dreaded book you feel a pair of eyes watching you. "Are you that interested in me that you must always know what I'm reading?" Sighed Reiji clearly remembering the last time he was reading and you came and sat on his lap. "W-what? No, I just... I really like books, yeah." You say trying not to blush and give it all away. "Very well then you may read this book however don't think I won't punish you for coming into my room without permission." Suddenly you're pulled towards Reiji and you can't find a way to escape.

Laito:
Laito has been annoying you for ages now. With nothing else to do you decide to steal his favorite phone... He's always on it, you've never seen him without it... This would truly be a mission. Laito was taking a shower and you knew it would be with his clothes in the room connected to the washroom. Tip toeing into the small room you make your way towards the clothes. Hmmm it must be in his pants pocket. You say to yourself as you grab ahold of his pants a quickly steal his phone. Just before you leave the room the phone buzzed in your hands. As you turned the phone on to see what made it buzzed you were greeted with a picture of a half naked lady. "Oh bitch-chan being a little nosey I see." Smirked Laito as you turned around seeing him walk towards you with only a loosely tied towel covering his junk. Laito pulls you close to him and whispers into your ear. "You know bitch-chan, there's a folder with your name on it in my phone."

Kanato:
You felt like having an adventure but no one wanted to go on one with you. Slightly annoyed you decided to 'borrow' teddy for your adventure since Reiji -San took all your Teddy's of you stating a girl your age should grow up and not play with toys. You sneek into Kanato bedroom and spot Teddy, however Kanato wasn't too far away. "Oh Kanato.... May I borrow Teddy?" "No." Well that was a short live adventure... Maybe you are too old for this kind of thing.

Ayato:
You walk around the house trying to find Ayato favorite thing ever so you could borrow it for a while, all you wanted was his attention. As you roam around the house Ayato pulls you to the side. "A-ayato.... What are you doing." He just looks at you. "Well since we're both here... What's your favorite thing?" Ayato laughs a little. "You (f/n), you are my favorite thing." Well that's no good I can't borrow myself to get his att- wait... What? Ayato pulls you closer to him and you happily accept what's to come.

Subaru:
Subaru doesn't have a favorite thing and that's why you're determine to find something that'll become his favorite thing. "Hey Subaru! Uhh what's some things you like?" For some reason he begins to blush. "Umm if it something bad f-forget I asked." You feel your cheeks heat up from embarrassment but when you looked at Subaru his face was even redder than before. "Uhh no! Its nothing like that!" Feeling awkward you decide to excuse yourself and leave as fast as possible.

'°•××∆×ו°'
I know this one is really bad but I had no ideas and I wanted to write some more scenarios so please comment any ideas you want too.
Oliver out Xx