First Fight

Reiji: Something was up with Reiji, you don't know what but you do know it's affecting your relationship. "Whats up babe?" you ask nonchalantly trying to sound as casual as possible to make it appear as if Reijis issues having been occupying your mind for the past week. You were a bit shocked when your current boyfriend turned to face you and gives you the sassyist bitch face you have ever seen. "What's up? Really?" his tone of voice snappy and sharp causing shivers to run up your spine and the hairs on your neck to stick up. "I don't understand...? Have I done something wrong?" you shrink into you skin and your voice sounds small and almost inaudible, you've never seen Reiji this angry, he's normally calm when angry. "That's the thing (F/N) you are so naive to everything, and it is starting to get annoying!" Reiji turns his back to you almost as if he can't bare to look at you but when a soft sobbing sound enters his ears a pang of guilt hits him and starts to build up inside of him. Now standing up and staring into Reijis back you muster up the courage to respond to his foul accusations of your character "Naive!? I'm too naive?! Well I'm sorry I'm not always as clued up about everything like you!" Anger replacing your sadness you begin to walk away. Before leaving the room you stop in the door way and face the vampire "If you can't handle how naive I am to when guys hit on me in public maybe we should take a break and see if this is what you really want. I like you Reiji, I like you a lot but if you can't at the very least understand this is who I am then maybe we shouldn't  be anything more than friends..."

Shuu: The blond vampire and you had only just met in the school music room, you didn't even know this boy attending the same school as you. Because you had a day job you had to attend the night classes. "Ummm... who are you?" you question as you proceed to poke what you assume is a human boy with a drum stick. A groan escapes from the boys lips as he pushes the stick away with a strong force. "Piss of would ya." instantly disgusted by the vampires attitude you stomp your foot upon the polished vinyl flooring. "No!" willfully you shove the boy in protest and end up making him fall off of his once comfortable sleeping arrangement known as the hipster couch, due to the vintage style with rips and tears here and there. "I said piss off." his voice venomous and low, however you refuse to cower "Make me Blondy" you hiss. The two of you then argue until the bell for class rings, forcing you to leave. While you left in a huff Shuu couldn't help but smirk and the interesting girl walking away... who knew in a years time that you two would end up dating.    

Laito: You'd expect your first fight with Laito to be about him flirting with some chick but it actually turns out that your first fight is about you hiding his beloved fedora. "(f/n)!!! Where's my fedora?" rolling your eyes in the other room you yell back "What!" . sighing heavily Laito asks again "WHERE.. IS.. MY.. FEDORA?" now suppressing the frustration building up you respond back with "I ahhhh... put it away!" starting to panic about his missing hat Laito yells out "Where?". "Why do you need to know!?" now running around his bedroom rummaging through everything the flirty vampire continues to let you know how desperate he is "I need it!". "ah uh! Don't you go wearing that hat, I've been planning this meet up with my parents for two months." "My outfit is in danger!" rolling your eyes once again you yell back just as sassy "My evening is in danger!". in an outburst Latio eventually blows "YOU TELL ME WHERE MY HAT IS WOMAN! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!" Now equally pissed off you respond "GREATER  GOOD?! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I'M THE GREATEST GOOD YOU ARE EVER GONNA GET!" Eventually you give in and give Latio his hat but upon arrival at your parents house Laito finds himself regretting wearing the hat when your mother looks at him as if he is the doucheist boyfriend you could have.

Kanato: Let's be honest, it wasn't long into knowing each other that you and Kanato had your first fight. It was in home ec, you were making stir-fry with your team member Kanato, and being new to the night classes you didn't know how insane this boy was. While Kanato thought you weren't looking he emptied a whole bag of sugar into the frying pan.  However you were watching and immediately exploded at the boy causing him to start crying. You felt super guilty so you then tried to console the boy and make him feel better but then he got really angry at you and started to say some pretty dodgy things. long story short you never partnered up with Kanato on anything ever again. 

Ayato: Ayatos first fight with you was when you decided that he wasn't going to dominate everything in the relationship and for once you'd be in charge.  First this caused friction between you too but after a while Ayato began to realize that he loved in when you would take control and it just made him fall in love with you even more. 

Subaru: You and Subaru have disagreements all the time but the first time you fought was when Subaru was punching holes in the wall after some girls at school called him weird and strange. Yelling about how much of a monster he is caused you to get annoyed at him so you yell at him saying he's prefect just the way he is and you think he's cool but all he did was disagree was caused an argument to erupt about weather the vampire was a monster or not.  

Every time I've tried to write those updates this school holidays it hasn't saved or won't publish... Fingers crossed this one works.