Kanato

-Previously-
Kanato: The childish vampire watches you from afar holding is precious Teddy in his arms.
"Isn't (f/n)-Chan adorable when she sleeps Teddy?" The purple headed boy glances down at his teddy before looking back at you. "I agree Teddy, she much prettier when she's not speaking... She'll make the perfect doll."
"Kanato... Mmff neh stap." You giggled in your sleep.
This intrigued the boy to know what you were dreaming about so he decided to stay there until you wake up so he can ask you.
_______________________

You open your eyes to see purple orbs gazing into your soul with an interested glare in them.

At first a smile forms on your face until your hazy morning brain registers that kanato is in your room staring at your face only inches away.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! K-kanato-kun, what are you doing jn here?" You shout while throwing your arms into the air.

"I was watching you sleep (f/n)-Chan... I was going to leave but then you said my name." A pouts forms on his face as a small blush appears on his cheeks, indicating that he is a little embarrassed to tell you he was watching you sleep.

"Umm... I might get some locks on my door and surround my bed with salt." Your voice just above a whispers.

"What were you dreaming about (n/n)?"

It was your turn to blush as you try to remember your dream.

Silence surrounds you both.

"Oh uh, well... aside from the hundred of Reijis flying around the room riding unicorns-" Kanato pouts at the information of his brother also being present in the dream.

"-you and I were making a cake but the batter got everywhere so we had a food fight. It was fun... and then you started to tickle me, I'm not sure why." You laugh awkwardly while still blushing.

The vampire smiles widly at the word cake. He grabs your arm and drags to out of your bed.

"K-kanato-Kun... where are we going?" You ask while the boy continues to drag you.

"We're going to make some cake (n/n)..."

----------------

Sorry it's so bad 😭 my brain is fried from school starting again and now, during my long weekend my body decides to get sick 😭😭 I'm currently feeling like crap 😂